Computer hardware components have gone through a rapid evolution in recent years. The need for a good power supply has increased with the introduction of more powerful versions of these components. A PC might not run at its potential without a high-capacity power supply unit. The 1000W power supply units were developed especially to fuel these power-hungry PCs.
As the name suggests, the 1000 Watts power supply has a maximum wattage of 1000 Watts. These units do not run at the rated 1000-wattage limit all the time. When a PC is started, the demand for power suddenly increases due to the components like CPU and GPU. The 1000 Watts power supply units handle this sudden spike in power draw, keeping the power supply balanced. Certain factors are important when it comes to buying a 1000W power supply.
- Brand: While buying a power supply unit, its brand becomes an important factor. A well-known brand develops better products that offer better quality. Disruption in the working of the power supply unit can cause damage to the components of a PC. Since nobody wants a power failure to ruin their PC setup, it becomes important to select a trustworthy brand. Various brands like Evga, Asus, Corsair, Seasonic, etc are known for their high-quality 1000W power supply units.
- Type of Power Supply: Power supply is available in various types, based on its modularity. It affects the ease of connecting the power supply unit to the PC, with the help of cables. The power supply is available in three different types. The non-modular units are directly connected to the motherboard with a fixed set of cables. The semi-modular unit does not have all cables soldered to the motherboard. A non-modular unit offers individual cables with plugging and unplugging features.
- Efficiency: The 1000W power supply unit supplies power to the PC by converting the AC power into usable DC power. Being an electrical device, the power supply unit has a certain efficiency rating to reduce the waste of energy. For PSUs, the efficiency rating is based on the 80-plus certification where the efficiency percentage is given importance. There are various 80-plus certification levels like bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and titanium.
Considering these factors, you can select the best 1000W power supply for your PC. Due to several options in the market, the selection process for the best power supply unit becomes quite tedious. We have compiled a list of the best 1000W power supply units to make this selection process easy. This article also includes a “Buying Guide” which comes in handy to narrow down the best option.
Best 1000W Power Supply Table
Best 1000W Power Supply Reviews
1. EVGA 1000W Power Supply
The first PSU on the list comes from EVGA, a well-known manufacturer of computer hardware components. Being an authorized partner of Nvidia, it has developed a range of products that suits the demands of modern PC enthusiasts.
The EVGA SuperNOVA G5 1000W Power Supply Unit is an 80 plus Gold certified unit. With an efficiency of 91%, this PSU converts 100-240V AC power into usable DC power. The DC to DC converter keeps the power supply stable at a 3.3V to 5V level. It comes equipped with Japanese capacitors to ensure good performance in the long run. With cleaner cable management, this modular unit fits any computer case easily due to the ATX form factor.
The standard 24-pin ATX, EPS, PCIe, SATA, peripheral, and floppy connectors help connect PSU and the circuit board. The 135 mm fluid dynamic bearing fan quickly cools down the PSU under loading conditions. With safety and security features like OVP, OCP, SCP, etc, the unit is kept away from electrical damage. A 10-year warranty assures peace of mind to the user.
- A 1000W power supply unit from EVGA
- Fully modular and comes with a 24-pin ATX, 8-pin EPS, 8-pin PCIe, SATA, 4-pin peripheral, and a floppy connector
- Certified with 80 plus Gold level for 91% efficiency
- A silent 135 mm cooling fan with fluid dynamic bearing
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- It comes with various safety features to prevent electrical hazards and damages
- It reduces wastage of power at full loading conditions
- Smaller in dimension and hence easy to install
- It does not have a standby mode for sleep and wake-up feature
2. Corsair 1000W Power Supply
The second product on this list shows all the qualities of the Corsair brand. Being a leading manufacturer and developer of high-performance components, it has a huge list of products. By adapting to the market, it has introduced a number of high-quality products for consumers.
The Corsair RM1000x Shift 1000W Power Supply Unit is fully modular. It features the ATX 3.0 interface, making the PCIe 5.0 connectors compliant with this unit. The connectors are plugged into the PSU with good cable management. Being certified with 80 plus Gold level, this unit offers a minimum efficiency of 87%. It supports the standard 100-240V AC power input while the DC-DC converter keeps the power supply stable for all components.
This unit easily fits most of the PC cases, due to the ATX form factor. The built-in fan has a zero rpm mode to silently cool down the heated components of the PSU. The 100% 105-degree Celsius Japanese capacitors ensure a longer life of PSU. It is designed to work on lower loads along with a standby feature for quickly waking up from sleep. A warranty period of 10 years makes it easy to use the PSU for a long time.
- A 1000W power supply unit from Corsair
- Full modular and complaint to the ATX 3.0 standards
- Supports connectivity with PCIe 5th gen connectors
- Certified with 80 plus Gold level for a minimum efficiency of 87 percent
- Compatible with 24-pin ATX, PCIe, SATA, etc connectors
- A cooling fan with zero rpm mode
- The Japanese capacitors are rated for 105 degree Celsius temperature
- Comes with a warranty of 10 years
- It features a standby mode to quickly wake up the PSU from sleep
- The working of the cooling fan is silent even under heavy loads
- ATX form factor allows easy installation of this unit
- The length of connector cables is short
3. Seasonic 1000W Power Supply
Being one of the most experienced brands, Seasonic has adopted innovative technologies to develop products. With the expansion of the power supply products, it became a leading manufacturer of PSU for PC. High-quality and performance is the identity of its product range.
The Seasonic PRIME SSR-1000TR 1000W Power Supply Unit has a micro-tolerance load regulation feature. It helps regulate the output voltage under 0.5% to keep the PSU stable at high-performance conditions. To further improve the performance without wasting power, this unit comes with 80 plus Titanium certifications. The PSU shows an efficiency of 90 % at 100 % load. Being a fully modular unit, it becomes easy to manage the cables connected to this PSU.
A hybrid fan is installed inside the PSU’s body as part of the cooling system. Whenever heat goes beyond a set limit, this fan creates a forced circulation to force the heat out of the PSU’s body. The ATX form factor makes it compatible with installation in tight spaces. It features ATX12V and EPS12V connectors to easily connect the CPU and other components with the PSU. A 12-year warranty is provided with this unit to ensure repairs on the damaged parts.
- A 1000W power supply unit from Seasonic
- Designed with micro tolerance load regulation to regulate the output voltage
- Fully modular with support for ATX12V and EPS12V connectors
- Certified with 80 plus Titanium level and delivers a maximum efficiency of 90% at 00% load
- Features a hybrid fan as a part of the cooling system
- Comes with a warranty of 12 years
- It is suitable for high-performance applications
- It uses premium and high-quality materials
- The regulation of voltages is efficient and saves components from electrical damage
- This PSU is priced higher than other options
4. ASUS 1000W Power Supply
With the ROG sub-brand, Asus has developed a number of products for gaming enthusiasts. With the help of innovation, Asus has been delivering high-quality products. Its PSU range is known for performance and reliability.
The Asus ROG-STRIX-1000G 1000W Power Supply Unit is suitable for higher operational temperatures. Featuring a 0dB technology, this unit offers 2 modes of cooling. The heat sinks take care of the lower temperature range by allowing maximum surface area for cooling air. The 135 mm fan silently forces the heat out when the temperature rises. Regarding electrical performance, this PSU is certified with 80 plus Gold level for an efficiency of 87% at full load.
It is a fully modular unit that makes cable management easy. Speaking about cables, it comes with the following connectors: 24-pin ATX (motherboard), 8-pin PCI-e, SATA, and 8-pin CPU connectors. With a 10-year warranty, the user can repair any damages caused to the PSU. Asus also provides a magnetic logo and stickers to customize the outer look of the PSU.
- A 1000W power supply unit from Asus
- Fully modular and comes with 24-pin ATX, 8-pin PCIe, SATA, and 8-pin CPU connectors
- Certified with 80 plus Gold level for 87% efficiency
- Features heat sinks and a 135 mm axial-tech fan for efficient cooling
- Comes with a warranty period of 10 years
- It has a very good cooling systems
- A lightweight construction allows easy transport and installation of PSU
- It comes with many options to improve the outer looks of the PSU
- It does not use the Japanese capacitor
5. Thermaltake 1000W Power Supply
Thermaltake is known for its high-performance computer components and peripherals. Being a part of the e-sport culture, it has successfully developed a range of performance-oriented products.
The Thermaltake Toughpower GF3 1000W Power Supply Unit is compatible with Intel ATX 3.0 standard. As a result, a separate PCIe gen 5.0 12VHPWR connector can be used to power the GPU. This PSU uses a 100% Japanese capacitor rated for 105 degrees Celsius to keep the converted DC power stable. Being a modular unit, this PSU can be installed without creating messy cable connections.
Speaking about power conversion, this unit is certified with 80 plus Gold level. At a 100% loading condition, this power supply unit will efficiently convert 87% of the input power. The cooling system contains a fan that forces cooling air around the heated part. This helps in keeping the temperature of the PSU under control.
- A 1000W power supply unit from Thermaltake
- Fully modular design and compliant with Intel ATX 3.0 standards
- Compatible with 5.0 PCIe 12VHPWR (12+4 pin) connector
- 80 plus Gold level certification for 87% efficiency
- Fitted with 100% Japanese 105-degree Celsius capacitor
- Features ultra-quiet 135 mm fan for cooling
- Comes with a warranty of 10 years
- It works efficiently, even at the full loading condition
- The connectors are compatible with gaming applications
- The suppression of noise in the power supply is efficiently maintained
- It does not offer multiple PCIe cables
6. Be quiet! 1000W Power Supply
Be quiet! is a premium brand known for its high-quality computer hardware components. Focusing on quality and precision, it has developed products like PSUs, cooling systems, and other computer-related parts.
The Be Quiet! Straight Power 11 BN644 1000W Power Supply Unit is one of the most efficient PSUs on the list. It is certified with 80 plus Platinum level for a maximum efficiency of 94.1 %. It uses LLC and SR technology to keep the power signal stable. The DC-DC conversion checks voltage regulation to deliver enough power to all components. Being a modular unit, the installation of this PSU leaves more escape for air circulation and cleaning activities.
With the help of 24-pin ATX, 8-pin EPS, 8-pin ECIe, SATA, and 8-pin CPU connectors, each component is connected to the PSU. To enhance the reliability and durability of this unit, it is fitted with a Japanese capacitor rated for 105 degrees Celsius. A 135 mm fan silently works to cool down the heated surfaces of this PSU. It comes with a 5-year warranty period to ensure the repair of the damaged parts of the PSU.
- 1000W power supply
- Fully modular and comes with 24-pin ATX, 8-pin EPS, 8-pin ECIe, SATA, and 8-pin CPU connectors
- Certified with 80 plus Platinum level for 94.1% efficiency
- Features a 135 mm fan to cool heated surfaces
- Comes with a Japanese capacitor rated for 105 degrees Celsius
- Equipped with SR and LLC technology for a stable supply of power
- DC to DC conversion to regulate the voltage output
- Cooling a silent 135 mm fluid dynamic bearing fan for cooling
- Comes with a warranty of 5 years
- It is one of the well-built units on the list
- It comes with certain safety features to keep the PSU from any type of damage in a longer run
- The specifications of this PSU make it suitable for further upgrades
- It has a shorter warranty period as compared to the other option
7. ARESGAME 1000W Power Supply
ARESGAME is also a manufacturer of various computer components. Its product range mainly contains power supply units and cooling systems. All these products are built up to industrial standards and offer good durability.
The ARESGAME GL Series 1000W Power Supply Unit is a budget-oriented option. This PSU is certified with 80 plus Gold level to deliver efficiency of 87%. With the help of APFC and LLC technology, the power conversion and supply are handled. The DC-DC conversion further helps in the delivery of a stable power supply to all the connected components. Being fully modular, this PSU helps in keeping the cables away from creating a mess.
For easy access to other components, it supports 24-pin ATX, 4-pin FDD, 8-pin PCIe, SATA, and 8-pin CPU connectors. The cooling system consists of a fan circling fresh air into the PSU body. With a compact size, this unit blends with all components. The PSU has an added layer of safety and protection features like OVP, OPP, SCP, etc. In case the safety layer somehow fails, this unit comes with a 10-year warranty.
- 1000W power supply unit running on 115 to 240V AC input
- Fully modular and comes with 24-pin ATX, 4-pin FDD, 8-pin PCIe, SATA, and 8-pin CPU connector
- Certified with 80 plus Gold level for 87% efficiency
- Includes a cooling fan for forced circulation of air
- Uses technologies like APFC, LLC, and DC-DC conversion for efficient handling of power supply
- Safety features like OVP, OPP, SCP, etc are offered to prevent thermal, electrical, and other types of damages
- It comes with multiple safety layers against all types of damages
- The length of the cables is longer, making it easy to manage them
- It is the cheapest option on the list
- It sometimes experiences noise in the power supply at heavy loading conditions
8. GAMEMAX 1000W Power Supply
GAMEMAX develops and manufactures gaming-oriented products These products are popular amongst gaming enthusiasts due to the adoption of advanced technologies. It also ensures that the products appear aesthetically good and deliver incredible performance.
The GAMEMAX RGB-1050 1000W Power Supply Unit focuses on performance and aesthetics. This PSU is certified with the 80 plus Gold level and offers a peak efficiency of 90%. Equipped with LLC and DC-DC technology, the AC power supply is converted to a usable DC supply. It is further supplied to the necessary components in a stable manner to keep them running efficiently. With the help of ATX 12V and PCI express connectors, the cables between the PSU and other components are arranged efficiently.
For aesthetic enhancement, this PSU comes fitted with ARGB light. With the help of software, the lights are synced with motherboard lights to create 25 different patterns. To keep the heat under control, a 140 mm fan is fitted inside the PSU. The hydraulic bearing of the fan keeps it silent during operation. With a warranty of 10 years, the PSU continues to power your system for a long time.
- 1000W power supply unit
- Fully modular with support for ATX12V and PCI Express connectors
- 80 plus Gold level certification for 90% efficiency
- A 140mm cooling fan to control the temperature of the PSU
- Built-in ARGB lights with 25 lighting modes
- Equipped with LLC and DC-DC technologies for effect conversion and delivery of power supply
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- The ARGB light setup makes the OSU look aesthetically immersive
- It is one of the most efficient options on the list
- It can be paired with top-end gaming systems where a high amount of power is included
- The fan sometimes gets noisy at full loads
9. MONTECH 1000W Power Supply
Telon established the MONTECH brand, especially for the PC gaming market. It designs and manufactures a range of premium components that suits modern gaming enthusiasts. With good-quality products and after-sales support, it has gained the loyalty of the consumers.
The MONTECH Titan Gold 1000W Power Supply Unit is designed for powerful gaming systems. It is compliant with the Intel ATX 3.0 standard, which enables the use of 5th gen PCIe 12VHPWR connectors. With the help of 80 plus Gold level certification, more power is delivered to the connected components with 87% efficiency. The ATX standards make this unit a modular one, thereby promoting a cleaner setup of cables.
Since it is compatible with high-performance gaming systems, this unit is provided with an efficient cooling system. This system includes a 135mm FBD fan which silently removes all the unnecessary heat from the PSU. The 105-degree Celsius Japanese capacitor, LLC, SR, and DC-DC technology work together for a stable conversion and delivery of power. With over 6 different safety mechanisms, the PSU is kept safe against any type of damage. A 10-year warranty is also provided in case of any unwanted damages.
- A 1000W power supply unit
- Fully modular and compliant with Intel ATX 3.0 standards
- Supports PCIe 5th gen 12VHPWR (12+4 pin) connector
- 80 plus Gold level certification for 87% efficiency
- Equipped with 105-degree Celsius Japanese capacitor, SR, LLC, and DC-DC technology
- A 135mm cooling fan to remove excess heat
- 6 different safety features to prevent damage to the PSU
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- It is compliant with PC systems that use high-end GPUs
- A compact size allows easy installation in a tighter space
- The output power supply is maintained at a stable level with the help of various technologies
- The cooling fan gets noisy at higher loads
10. Pystar 1000W Power Supply
With the help of high-quality materials, Pystar manufactures a range of reliable products. The products are tuned for a cleaner gaming experience for the users. It also makes sure that the products are tested for electrical hazards, to provide performance with added safety.
The Pystar ES-1000 1000W Power Supply Unit is one of the cheaper PSUs on the list. This unit comes with an 80 plus Gold level certification, delivering a peak efficiency of 90%. The DC-DC structure of this PSU ensures the delivery of a stable power supply to the connected components. Being a modular unit, cables are connected to this PSU in an organized manner. Various connectors like 24-pin ATX, 8-pin PCIe, 8-pin CPU, floppy, and Sata are used with this PSU.
When the temperature of PSU internals rises under heavy loading conditions, the cooling system helps in reducing the heat. The 140Mmm fan forces cooler air on the heated surfaces to quickly cool them. For added safety, this unit comes with 5 different safety features. It also has a 10-year warranty period to repair the unit in case of damage.
- A 1000W power supply unit from Pystar
- Fully modular and supports 24-pin ATX, 8-pin PCIe, 8-pin CPU, floppy, and Sata connectors
- Certified with 80 plus gold level for 90% efficiency
- Features DC-DC conversion to deliver stable power to the components
- A built-in 140mm cooling fan for efficient removal of heat
- Protected with 5 safety features
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- The PSU is compatible with a wide range of connectors
- The fan offers quick removal of heat
- It is one of the budget-friendly options on the list
- There are no arrangements for external RGB lights
Buying Guide For The Best 1000W Power Supply
The 1000W segment of power supply units has become a popular choice for modern PCs. These units regulate the power supply to keep the PC hardware components running. Choosing the right option also saves your PC components from permanent damage.
We have already gone through a detailed list of the best 1000W power supply units. Selection of the best 1000W power supply is dependent on various factors which affect its overall performance. This buying guide helps you understand the importance of these factors with a simple explanation.
The brand of the 1000 Watts power supply unit matters to most consumers due to a quality-assurance. Their products must be durable, show good reliability, and offer excellent performance. Apart from this, better after-sales support is essential for a component like PSU. These brands also test their products for compliance with safety standards. With all these features, a brand assures their consumer peace of mind and retains the consumer base.
Experienced brands like Seasonic and Corsair develop advanced PSUs with shared technology. Evga is known as a budget-eccentric brand that offers good power supply units. Thermaltake and Be Quiet! offers a wide range of products, for every price bracket. Asus is known for its performance-oriented products developed for PCs.
2. Type of Power Supply
It is also important to know what type of power supply unit you want for your PCs. The modularity of a power supply decides the type of connection a PSU will have with the motherboard. Based on modularity, the power supply units are divided into three types. Each type has a specific cable setup to connect the motherboard, CPU, GPU, and other components.
The non-modular power supply contains cables to connect all the components of a PC. The cables are soldered on the circuit board to make a permanent connection with the PSU. These units are cheaper than the other types.
The semi-modular power supply contains both hard-wired and free cables. The important cables are soldered to the circuit board while optional cables can be attached separately. Even with less flexibility, this semi-modular power supply is used as a cheaper alternative to modular units.
The modular power supply comes with a separate cable to connect the circuit board. These separate cables are portable, allow better cable management, and are easy to clean. However, the non-modular power supply units are priced higher than other types.
A 1000W power supply unit has to convert the AC power into suitable DC power. The efficiency of the power supply unit is given importance since it reduces the waste of power. Most PSUs undergo 80-plus certification which means they are rated for at least 80 percent efficiency at 10, 20, 50, and 100 percent loading.
Units with regular 80-plus certification have a maximum efficiency of 80 percent, under loading. The efficiency increases to a maximum of 82 percent for the Bronze level. The Silver level has a maximum efficiency of 85 percent at 100 percent load.
PSUs with Gold level certification are popularly used due to their efficiency of 87 percent. The Platinum level has a maximum efficiency of 89 percent. With an efficiency of 90 percent, the Titanium level promotes maximum energy saving.
Being a 1000W unit, the PSU can generate a high amount of heat under heavy loading conditions. It becomes important to prevent overheating of the PSU, which can damage it in the long run. To dissipate heat away from the PSU, it is fitted with various options like fans, heat sinks, etc.
The heat sinks are designed in a way to trap and circulate air. It contains a series of metallic plates which absorb heat from the power supply circuit board. Paired with the heat sinks, the fans further enhance the heat removal process. These fans offer a forced circulation of air around the heated parts of the 1000W power supply unit. Heat is carried away with the air, which cools down the PSU.
A few brands have also developed separate quid cooling systems for these units to offer better cooling. A cooling system must be selected depending on the working temperature of a PSU. For most of the 1000W power supply units, a fan gets the work done.
5. Connector Type
The 1000W power supply is connected to the motherboard, CPU, and other components with the help of connectors. Since the power requirement for each component is different, these connectors are designed to match the component’s specifications. There are various types of connectors available for the 1000W power supply unit, each with different construction, a different number of pins, and serving a specific purpose.
The motherboard uses a standard 24-pin ATX connector to fulfill its power requirements. The CPU connectors use a 4, 6, or 8-pin configuration due to a high power requirement. The PCIe connectors offer multiple connections on a single cable by using 6 pins, 8 pins, or a combination of 6 and 8 pins. They are specially used for GPUs and other PCIe-supported devices. The SATA connectors are used for connecting storage drives. They have replaced the 4-pin Molex connectors to connect accessories like fans or cooling systems.
6. Form Factor
Similar to all components, the form factor is given importance while selecting a 1000W power supply unit. Related to the physical dimension and layout of a PSU, the form factor plays a crucial role in space management. For a PSU, there are various form factors to choose from. The most popular form factors are ATX, SFX, TFX, and LPX amongst which ATX is commonly found on 1000W power supply units.
The advanced technology extended (ATX) form factor measures over 150 mm wide, 86 mm thick, and 140 mm long. PSU with ATX form factors are compatible with various PC cases and therefore preferred. PSUs with SFX and SFX-L form factors are smaller than ATX units. They are usually used in compact notebooks or other devices where space is restricted. It is advised to check the space availability in a PC case before buying a 1000W power supply unit, to avoid a mismatch of size.
The 1000W power supply unit is an electrical unit that handles a massive amount of electricity during its life. As a result, it is prone to various types of damage caused by electricity and other elements. Being the core of the power supply of a PC, various brands provide a warranty on the 1000W power supply unit. The warranty assures the user of the durability of the product. If the product fails within the warranty period, the brand offers free repairs on certain damages and even replacements in some cases.
There are also certain conditions on the warranty which might void the warranty on the power supply unit. All the conditions are usually provided by the brand in the user manual. Power supply units usually come with a minimum warranty of 3 to 5 years. The 1000W PSUs are considered to be reliable and hence a warranty of over 10 years is common for these units.
1000W Power Supply FAQS
Ans: The RTX 3080 is a power-hungry GPU where sudden power spikes are experienced by a PSU. For the RTX 3080 GPU, a minimum 750W PSU is recommended to handle the surge in power requirement. For the safer side, the 1000W PSU becomes an ideal option which leaves enough room for the spikes in power demand. Therefore, you can use the 1000W units for RTX 3080 GPU.
Ans: The selection of a PSU is dependent on the wattage requirements of your setup. A 1000W power supply unit is a powerful option for upgrading or building a PC. If your power supply requirements match the wattage rating of a 1000W PSU, it is a suitable option. For entry-level setups where such high wattage rating is not necessary, the 1000W power supply unit will be an overkill.
Ans: To decide if a 1000W PSU is enough for your gaming PC, you need to consider various factors. It must handle the power requirements of the motherboard, CPU, GPU, and other components of a gaming PC. For high-end CPUs and GPUs, the 1000W will be an ideal option due to the high power demand. The gaming PC with mid-range CPUs and GPUs can run with lower wattage units like the 500W or 750W PSUs.
Ans: Both Platinum and Gold levels are part of the 80-plus efficiency certification. The Gold level has a maximum efficiency of 87% at 100 % load. On the other hand, the Platinum level can reach a peak efficiency of 89%. Therefore, the Platinum level is better than the Gold level unit. However, Gold level units are more popular than Platinum ones due to a cheaper price tag.
The power supply units are the backbone of the PC because they control the power requirements of the system. Every component runs at its maximum potential due to the efficient conversion of AC to DC power supply. The 1000W units easily handle spikes in power due to a higher wattage. This article includes a list of the best 1000W power supply units available in the market. It also offers a buying guide and FAQ section to help you understand the importance of a few governing factors. By keeping this discussion in mind, we have chosen our favorite options from the list.
- For good performance with balanced efficiency, the Seasonic 1000W Power Supply Unit is an ideal option. It delivers a stable power output by regulating the output voltage to 0.5%, thanks to the micro tolerance load regulation feature. Due to the 80-plus Titanium certification, the PSU offers a remarkable 90% efficiency at 100% load. A fully modular design and ATX form factor help in managing cables and fitting the PSU in tight spaces. A hybrid fan lowers the temperature of heated components by creating a forced circulation. It features ATX12V and EPS12V connectors to connect components like the CPU. It also comes with a 12-year warranty, ensuring the repair or replacement of the damaged parts.
- For a limited budget, the ARESGAME 1000W Power Supply Unit is a good option. This PSU has an 80 plus Gold certification, offering an efficiency of 87% for optimal power usage. With APFC, LLC, and DC-DC conversion, connected components receive a stable power supply. A fully modular design allows the installation of this unit in tight places. The 24-pin ATX, 4-pin FDD, 8-pin PCIe, SATA, and 8-pin CPU connectors connect PSU with other components. The cooling fan circulates fresh air into the PSU body to lower the heat. It also comes with added layers of safety and protection features such as OVP, OPP, SCP, etc. Furthermore, this unit has a 10-year warranty, ensuring that any potential malfunctions or issues are taken care of.
- For good performance with aggressive pricing, the Pystar 1000W Power Supply Unit is the right choice. It has an 80-plus Gold certification to deliver a maximum efficiency of 90%. The DC-DC feature ensures that all connected components receive a stable power supply. With its modular design, cables are connected to this PSU in an organized manner. The 24-pin ATX, 8-pin PCIe, 8-pin CPU, floppy, and SATA connector are used to connect this unit with other components. The 140mm fan helps in reducing the temperature of PSU internals under heavy loading. The unit also features different safety features for added protection. Additionally, it comes with a 10-year warranty period for repairs in case of any damages. Due to these features and a competitive price tag, this unit is a value-for-money option.