The mini split AC is not something new. It is a common requirement for people who are looking forward to finding a better cooling solution. This is basically a kind of air conditioner that comes with a very compact compressor on the exterior unit and an indoor evaporator. It is often wall mounted and can be the best choice for cooling and heating. These are highly efficient and help to maintain the internal temperature of your home.
It can be the best choice to use for cooling specific rooms, as these mini-split ACs come with better efficiency. They generally have a range of covering 300 square ft. for the single zone system and as big as 3000 square ft. for the large systems. However, there is a need for you to check all the important factors when you decide to buy a mini split AC.
- Cooling Capacity: If you already have HVAC components in your home and have the experience, you are definitely aware of the Btu rating. The Btu is also known as the British thermal unit, which is the energy measure that the unit takes to make the air inside the area warmer or cooler. A mini split AC that is designed for a single room might be engineered with a 9,000 to 12,000 Btu rating, whereas a 48,000 Btu rating of the capacity to handle multiple rooms. So understanding the room size is extremely important to choose the correct mini split system.
- Coverage Area: Understanding the coverage area of the mini split AC is extremely important when you decide on one. As there are single-zone and multi-zone mini-split ACs with different coverage areas, it is essential for you to determine your need and the square feet of the room before you choose a mini-split AC. Most units have the ability to cover an area of 350 to 400 square ft. when it is rated with 9000 Btu. However, when you find improved capacity, it will directly have an influence in cooling even more area, thereby having increased coverage.
- Energy Efficiency: One of the biggest troubles faced by homeowners is the huge expenses associated with their energy bills. However, these days the mini split AC comes with an energy-efficient design that prevents energy spikes due to less energy consumption. So in order to make sure that the mini split AC does not have a huge operating cost, you should always take a look at the SEER rating to understand its cooling capacity and HSPF to understand the heating capacity. You must check the SEER rating if you are buying a mini split AC to maintain a cooler room. Most of the mini split air-conditioners are somewhere between 16 to 20 SEER. Bear in mind that higher ratings mean more savings on utility bills.
- Noise Level: All the mini split ACs have different units in them – one is the internal unit which is wall mounted in the room where you need the AC, and another is the external unit which essentially includes a compressor. When a compressor functions, it makes some noise, but you have to make sure that you check the noise level of the compressor and that it does not become an irritation for your family. Generally, most mini-split ACs have a compressor with a noise level of 50 dB.
While there are several other important parameters that you must check to determine the best mini-split AC systems, these are the top four factors that we always take into account. However, if you want a helpful “Buying Guide” included with all the determining factors, make sure that you check the Buying guide included in this article. So now we will have a look at some of the best mini split ACs available in the market. We will include the critical specifications so that you find it easy to decide.
Best Mini Split AC List
Best Mini Split AC Reviews
The Senville Mini Split AC can easily fulfil your search for a high-quality mini split air-conditioner with versatile ability. Senville is a renowned brand that is known for combining efficiency, affordability and advanced performance with inverter technology. From the many high-quality solutions that the brand has been providing, the LETO series of mini split AC can be an excellent solution for your needs.
You can enjoy a cool and controlled living space that also has exceptional heating ability so that you can get the desired temperature inside your home. Whether it is a shipping container home, RV, or a tiny home, this tiny mini split AC will get the job done without much headache. One of the biggest benefits of choosing the inverter technology of this brand is that it saves 20% on utility bills.
19 SEER efficiency of this air conditioner makes it a good choice for you to get proper cooling. The DC inverter technology makes sure of minimum energy consumption, which is around 48% savings in a year. Keeping in mind the need for safety, the product has undergone several tests, and then it has been given the AHRI and ETL certifications. It is the best choice for rooms from 1000 to 1250 square ft.
It is a 24,500 BTU mini split AC with a voltage requirement of 208/230/60hz. The best feature of this mini split AC is the ability to control it using your voice or Alexa. Some of the other notable features on this mini split AC include sleep functionality, eco mode, Turbo, multi-fan speed, automatic restart and proper angle airflow. The additional 5 years of warranty provided by the manufacturer ensures peace of mind and keeps the unit protected.
- 24,500 Btu requires 220 volts.
- Ability to save up to 40% on energy bills.
- A four-in-one mini split AC includes an inbuilt heat pump, turbo functionality, fan, and dehumidifier.
- Certified by AHRI and UL for safety.
- It efficiently works with Alexa.
- A great addition for commercial applications, living rooms, and bedrooms.
- Package includes air handler, remote control, outdoor condenser, and installation kit, with communication wire and line set of 16 feet.
- The unit has been pre-charged with R410A refrigerant.
- Provides 5 years of additional warranty by the manufacturer.
- Inbuilt DC compressor for minimal energy consumption.
- Ability to work on rooms from 1000 to 1250. square Ft.
- 19 SEER efficiency of the air conditioner with an inbuilt heat pump.
- The product quality is simply excellent.
- The installation will need some time, but it is easy.
- Really saves a lot on utility bills.
- The filter could have been better.
Pioneer is a leading name in the world of electronics. This company has constantly been providing its consumers with a range of wall-mounted mini split AC systems. They understand varying requirements with affordable prices. Of the many high-quality and great mini split air-conditioners, the Pioneer WYS018G-20 is worth buying because of its high-quality features.
It has ultra-high efficiency of 18,000 Btu that provides excellent cooling efficiency. It is rated with 19 SEER efficiency to cool and ensure maintaining the energy or utility bills. The voltage requirement of this unit is 208~230V. Keeping in mind the need for a quiet system, this air conditioner has been engineered with a noise range of only 60 Hz. It is also a great heating system that helps you to maintain an ideal temperature inside your home.
Whether you use it for your residential purpose or for commercial use, this air conditioner can be a great inclusion. The package includes every essential component that you need, with 16 feet of copper piping. Being engineered with louvres and a quiet fan mechanism helps to sleep. Additionally, the dedicated sleep mode controls the internal environment. The LCD backlight display allows you to use it even in the dark easily. You can stay sure with a 5-year additional warranty provided by the manufacturer and ensure the safety of the unit.
The use of a DC inverter compressor helps to save a lot on utility bills. Coming to maintenance, it is very easy as it includes reusable and washable filters. It is designed to work on 400 to 650 square ft. of area. Other special features included in this mini split AC system are ventilation, dehumidification, heating, and cooling. It is an all-in-one choice for you. Additionally, you get self-cleaning ability, auto restart, night mode, auto mode and energy-saving mode.
- 18,000 Btu rating with higher capabilities.
- 19 SEER efficiency that ensures reducing utility bills.
- Ultra-quiet operation with a noise level of 30 dB.
- The voltage requirement is 208~230V.
- Certified by AHRI and ETL.
- A DC inverter compressor saves a lot on utility bills.
- Wireless infrared remote controller to easily use from everywhere.
- Easy maintenance with reusable and washable filters.
- Additional 5 years of warranty from the manufacturer on compression and parts.
- The package includes everything, including 16 feet of copper piping kit.
- Perfect choice for both commercial and residential use.
- It has the capability of covering 700 square ft. of area.
- The unit is very powerful.
- Very quiet in operation.
- Highly amazing features to work with.
- Installation is pretty straightforward.
- Not included with a thermostat.
A comfortable home needs a lot of investment, especially in the air conditioners or heating systems. MR Cool is a known brand that has been providing high-quality heat pumps and air-conditioners to its consumers. The cutting-edge design and latest functionalities ensure the air comfort that you are looking for inside your home. It is highly efficient and can deliver excellent air quality throughout.
This 18,000 Btu system has the ability to cover up to 750 square ft. The intelligent design includes easy use of this system through voice and app control. You can use it simply from anywhere through the android or Apple smart device and Wi-Fi connection. Rated with 20 SEER ensures taking care of the utility bills throughout.
As the manufacturer is aware of the noise level, it has been designed with only a 32 dB noise level, which means it does not make any noise. You will be able to enjoy a sound sleep with this system. One of the finest functionality of this unit is the follow me function, which will maintain the air temperature around you to provide maximum comfort.
Besides, it also features leakage detection, auto start, sleep mode, and low ambient cooling for you to enjoy a relaxing time throughout. Keeping in mind the need for checking the condenser, it has a Gold Fin condenser, so you don’t have to worry about corrosion. The horizontal louvres can automatically move from the last position you switched off the air conditioner. Lastly, the 7 years of warranty makes it simply a great choice.
- It has 18,000 Btu to Cover 750 square feet.
- Requires 230 voltage of power input.
- Rated with 20 SEER and 10 HSPF, which shows its energy efficiency.
- An intelligent application that can run on both Apple and android smartphones.
- Gold Fin condenser helps to resist corrosion.
- The louvres are able to remember their last position and automatically start from the same position.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Included with amazing features like sleep mode, auto restart, low ambient cooling, leakage detection and follow-me functionality.
- It only has 32 dB noise levels.
- Pre-charged with R410A refrigerant.
- Additional 7 years of warranty is provided by the manufacturer.
- Very easy to install.
- Able to cool, as mentioned.
- Does not make any noise.
- Great inclusion of features.
- Does not perform a split temperature.
It is always a great choice to choose a product from a reputable brand as it ensures reliability. Della is a popular brand that creates high-quality products for its consumers to ensure a comfortable everyday life. From the brilliant innovations the brand has made, the mini split air-conditioner is one of the best available in the market. This is an 18,000 Btu unit with the ability to cover 650 square ft. of floor area.
It is rated by 17 SEER and makes sure to save on utility bills. It requires 208 to 230 voltage power input and has been certified to maintain safety. It is a ductless mini split inverter that works as a dehumidifier and heat pump to ensure a comfortable home. You can be sure that this unit will be able to work in an environment with a very low temperature of 5°F.
Additionally, it is integrated with self-cleaning functionality where the unit can automatically clean the interior and maintain air purification. The demountable underjaw helps to install by anyone quickly. The use of a Bluefin ensures oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance. It also enhances heat efficiency and prevents bacteria. With the ability to refine particle matter as less as PM 2.5, it ensures healthy living.
Integrated with IFeel Sensor inside the remote, it helps the unit to understand the nearby temperature and control accordingly. You can find an app that can be used from your mobile phone. It has been marked with 40 dB, which ensures a very quiet operation. An additional 1 year of warranty towards the product provides additional peace of mind.
- 18,000 Btu to cover 650 square ft. of area.
- 17 SEER ensures being highly energy efficient.
- It requires a power input of 230 volts.
- 40 dB of the maximum noise level.
- Pre-integrated with R 410A refrigerant.
- It also works as a dehumidifier and heat pump.
- Self-diagnosis and cleaning maintain the internal component of the unit.
- The demountable underjaw for quick installation.
- Bluefin units provide resistance against oxidation and corrosion.
- The ability to refine particle matter as tiny as PM 2.5 ensures a healthy environment.
- You can use the Della app from your smartphone to control the device from everywhere.
- The IFeel sensor has been integrated into the remote control to understand your surroundings and adjust accordingly easily.
- It also features sleep mode and timer control.
- The external unit is quiet.
- Seems to be provided with ample refrigerant.
- Works properly.
- Easy to install.
- Instructions were not enough.
- The inside unit’s fan makes some noise.
- The remote control does not work properly.
Pioneer is a brand that has been around for a long time. With a huge track record of working for more than 25 years now, this brand has been constantly able to satisfy the requirements of its consumers. Its mini split AC is one of the finest products available in the market. With a huge efficiency rated as 20 SEER and 10 HSPF, this mini split air-conditioner ensures saving a lot on utility bills.
This 12,000 Btu of mini split AC is capable of heating, cooling and doing a lot more. It has the ability to cool 550 square ft. of area. It has been efficiently designed and included with a 16 ft line to ensure comfortable use. The unit requires a power input of 230 V. It is certified by AHRI, which ensures safety while using. This wall-mounted heating and air conditioning system is a must-have.
The manufacturer has marked this unit with a very low sound level of 40 dB. This makes it a very quiet system to ensure sound sleep and comfortable use. The dual swing system makes sure that the air flows thoroughly in the entire room. One of the best things about this unit is that it can keep the room heated when it is as low as -13°F and cool your room even when the outside temperature is 122°F.
The system also includes a range of intelligent features: timer, eco mode, FollowMe functionality, freeze protection, sleep, turbo functionality and a lot more. The package consists of 16 feet of Installation kit so that it becomes easy for you to install the unit. It is a perfect choice if you’re looking for an all-in-one system that can perform ventilation, heating, cooling and dehumidification. Additionally, the 5-year warranty provided by the manufacturer offers a piece of mind.
- 12,000 Btu unit to efficiently school 550 square ft. of area.
- Rated with 20 SEER and 10 HSPF shows the energy efficiency of the unit.
- The package includes 16 feet of line set for easy installation and absorber feet for the condenser unit.
- 40 dB of the noise level.
- Works as a cooler, heater, ventilator and dehumidifier.
- Integrated with some fantastic features, including free protection, FollowMe functionality, Echo mode, timer turbo functionality, sleep features and a lot more.
- Comes with an LCD wireless remote for easy control.
- It requires a power input of 230 V.
- The unit can efficiently work well on as low as -13°F and 122°F.
- An additional 5 years of warranty is provided by the manufacturer.
- Efficient louvre design to cool every corner of the room.
- Good product.
- Very reasonably priced.
- The straightforward installation makes it easy to work with.
- Good for cooling and heating.
- It could have been better in terms of its performance.
Cooper & Hunter is a name that you all have heard of. When it comes to buying an electronics unit like mini split AC, this brand would never go from the list. A ductless mini split AC from this brand is one of the best choices as it has exceptional features. It has been rated with 12000 Btu to cool your room efficiently. Rated with 20 SEER ensures saving a lot on utility bills.
Additionally, it has been certified by ETL and AHRI, which ensures the safety of the unit. The unit has already been included with R410A refrigerant. It can also work as a heating unit. Included by the whisper technology on this unit ensures a quiet operation, making it a great choice for commercial and residential use. However, you must keep in mind that it is not a DIY Installation unit but requires professionals.
Keeping in mind the need for low noise level, the brand has designed with 41 dB, which means it is very quiet in operation. Keeping in mind the need for easy installation, the package includes 16 feet of copper line set, drainage, extension and communication wire. You will find it very easy to install the unit without the need to buy any additional products.
Some of the other extraordinary features included in this unit are the inverter technology, turbo functionality, silent function, auto swing, sleep mode, fan speed, self-cleaning, follow me functionality, timer and activated carbon filters, making this a fantastic choice for your requirements. The additional 7-year warranty provided on the compressor and 5 year on the parts gives peace of mind.
- 12,000 Btu to cover an area of 750 square ft.
- Rated with 20 SEER insurers saving a lot on utility bills.
- 110 V of power input.
- Certified from ETL, AHRI, energy star and gold fin.
- R410A refrigerant has been included in the unit.
- The package includes drainage, extension, communication wires and 16 feet of copper line.
- Whisper technology included in it ensures a sound sleep.
- It can be a great choice for both commercial and residential purposes.
- Includes some extraordinary features, like turbo, Wi-Fi ready, auto swing, sleep mode, fan speed, come, follow me functionality, timer and self-cleaning.
- The inverter technology ensures a perfect addition.
- 5 years of warranty on the parts and 7 years on the compressor.
- A great addition to homes.
- Looks very sleek and amazing.
- Very silent in operation.
- Works great, as mentioned.
- Required professional installation.
A brand like Daikin can be a fantastic inclusion when it comes to ensuring functionality. The brand has been around in the market for the longest time. The brand is known for being energy efficient, having great control and providing peace of mind to consumers. This high-quality unit has been rated with 24,000 Btu. Hence, it can be estimated that the coverage area of this split AC is 1500 square ft.
This high-quality unit can be the best choice for living areas. Rated with 17 SEER and 9 HSPF, it makes the room comfortable without hiking the utility bills. The use of inverter technology helps to get variable pressure and speed from the condenser. It delivers proper flow to maintain the room temperature. Even the inverter technology ensures minimizing fluctuations and providing continuous comfort.
The wide louvre design on this unit helps to cool and heat throughout the space effectively. It has controller settings and an auto-swing that works properly throughout the room. The indoor sound level has been marked as 37 dB, and the outdoor is 51 dB which ensures a very quiet operation. Additionally, the advanced filtration system on this unit ensures that the airflow inside your room is maintained constantly.
Apart from this, several other features include auto speed control, self-diagnostic, auto restart, quick warming function, and auto defrosting. Bluefin technology ensures protection against corruption. It comes with a wireless remote controller to easily control the unit from anywhere. The additional 10 years of limited warranty from the manufacturer provides peace of mind.
- 24, 000 BTU ratings have coverage of 1500 square feet.
- 17 SEER and 9 HSPF ensure the energy efficiency of the unit.
- Requires a power input of 220V.
- DB of noise level ensures sound sleep.
- The package includes a wall mounting bracket, line set, Installation kit, condensing unit, indoor fan and remote controller.
- Includes Eco plus mode for saving a lot on utility bills.
- Integrated with a great range of functionalities like auto fan speed, self-diagnostic, auto restart, quick warming, auto defrosting and a lot more.
- Titanium apatite ensures maintaining the air inside.
- Blue Fin ensures protection against corrosion.
- Additional 10-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Can’t beat the value.
- Operates very quietly.
- Heats easily.
- Installation is not at all easy.
Klimaire is a brand known for its intelligent technology. The inverter technology of this brand ensures optimizing the use of energy, thereby reducing the electric bill. The exceptional heating and cooling ability make it a great choice for several requirements. The unit has 24,000 Btu, which gives it the capability of cooling 1500 square ft.
It has been rated with 18.5 SEER, which ensures reduced energy bills. The package includes 15 feet of Installation kit, outdoor bracket, interconnecting, and remote control to install the unit easily. The 25 feet refrigerant line has been pre-charged with R410A. It also includes the auto clean functionality, which prevents air pollution and mildew growth. It is a great choice to maintain healthy interior air quality.
The auto defrosts functionality prevents condensation and protects a compressor. Included with an inbuilt base pan ensures proper operation even when the temperature is -5°F. The remote control has all the functionalities that would help you easily use the unit from anywhere in the room.
Additionally, the system has a range of other operations. These are sleep mode, turbo operation, memory, function, dry mode, auto defrost, and a lot more. The washable filters give you the freedom to wash at home and maintain clean air. The unique technology used for direction ensures proper airflow during operation. The high-density filter can easily capture the particles and provide clean air.
- 24,000 Btu unit to cover 1,500 square ft.
- Use of R410A refrigerant.
- Requires a power input of 230 V.
- The noise level is 25 dB which makes it ultra-quiet while operating.
- It can easily work even when the outside temperature is as low as 5°F.
- It includes other features like turbo operation, auto restart, follow me, self-cleaning, sleep mode, different remote control settings, and a lot more.
- High-density filters filter even tiny particles and provide clean air.
- Louver position memory helps to start airflow from the last setting.
- The package includes an outdoor unit, an indoor unit, 15 feet of Installation kit and other accessories, a mounting bracket, interconnecting cables, and the remote controller.
- Value for money.
- Easy to install.
- Functions quietly.
- Instructions are easy to follow.
- Faced some problems while installation.
Olmo is the next brand that you can choose if you’re looking for a reliable mini split AC. It is a 24,000 Btu mini split AC with the ability to cover an area of 1500 square ft. It is rated with 16.5 SEER insurers saving a lot on utility bills. The intelligent inverter technology is a great inclusion as it protects the compressor from short circuits.
As it is certified by AHRI, it ensures saving almost 25 to 50% on utility bills. It has an exceptional ability to cool or heat individual spaces throughout the year. It has easy detection for compression overload and leakage on the display board by showing EC. The 2-way drainage system makes it easy to install.
The intelligent memory function on the louvre position helps the unit to start from the angle where it left the last time. The integration of the base pan makes it easy to maintain and install. The package includes both indoor and outdoor units, a smart remote and an installation kit which has communication wires, copper lines with installation and nuts.
Other important features include multiple fan speeds, fan delay functionality, sleep mode, auto swing and others. The self-diagnosis is something that keeps the fan clean. You also get 5 years of warranty from the manufacturer.
- 24 000 BTU covers 1500 sq ft area.
- 5 SEER rating ensures being energy efficient.
- Inverter technology maintains the health of the compressor.
- Require 230 V of power input.
- A great choice for residential and commercial use.
- Unique GoldFin coating protects against environmental elements.
- Saves 25 to 50% on utility bills.
- Efficient heating and cooling system.
- Easy overload and leakage detection from the display board.
- 2 way drainage ensures easy installation.
- Memory functioning on louvres brings back the louvre to the last setting.
- Smart remote controller to easily use the unit.
- The package includes a complete installation kit.
- Additional 5 years of warranty from the manufacturer.
- Great product.
- Does not make much noise.
- Easy to make the area comfortable.
- Some users were not able to seal properly.
A mini split air conditioner that has been properly designed with some exceptional technology can be a great addition. HomeLabs is a name of one such brand that is known for providing high-quality air-conditioners. This mini split air-conditioner has been rated 12,000 Btu to cool 550 square ft. efficiently. It makes sure to keep a constant temperature in the space or room.
The primary lookout of the brand while manufacturing this unit is to provide one unit for the entire year. It has been certified by AHRI, and UL tested for the best use. It also has a dehumidifier functionality and three fan speeds. Keeping in mind the need for low noise, it has been designed to operate at 27.5 dB.
The turbo functionality ensures quick heating and cooling. You also get the schedule on and off, sleep mode and Follow Me functionality to ensure comfort throughout. The hidden front LED will help you get all the information. The R410A is an eco-friendly refrigerant with a lesser environmental impact.
- 12000 BTU to effectively cool 550 sq ft area.
- 5 SEER rating shows a highly energy-efficient model.
- The power input is 115V.
- Designed with only 27dB to ensure a quiet operation.
- 4 fan speeds to adjust accordingly.
- It also has other functionalities like turbo, follow me, timer, sleep and others.
- Inverter technology includes maintaining the health of the condenser.
- UL tested, and AHRI certified.
- Cools up to 62 degrees and heats up to 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Self-cleaning ensures providing clean air throughout.
- Use of an eco-friendly R410A refrigerant.
- Works very quietly.
- Easy to install.
- Does the cooling job easily.
- The package was good.
Buying Guide for the Best Mini Split AC
With all the information about the best mini split AC available in the market, it will hopefully become easier for you to take a look at the specifications and then make the right choice. However, before you go ahead to decide and make a purchase of the best mini split AC, take a proper look into the essential factors you must consider while choosing a mini split AC.
1. Cooling Capacity
When choosing a mini split AC, you must always pay attention to the cooling capacity. The capacity of the unit is generally determined by Btu or British thermal units. Generally, the mini split AC comes with a cooling capacity from 9000 to 18,000 Btu. However, if you have bigger rooms that require more power, you can check out other units available with 24,000 Btu ratings and more. So it is a need for you to understand the capacity to ensure comfortability.
2. Coverage Area
Every brand offering the unit mentions the coverage area of that particular unit. So, depending on the room size where you would want to get it installed, you need to choose one. Most of these mini-split ACs have the ability to cool 550 to 750 square ft. However, there are some exceptions with units having more cooling capacity of even 1500 square ft. So before you start choosing, you have to have a clear knowledge of your room’s dimensions.
3. Energy Efficiency
The energy efficiency of any mini-split AC will be denoted in SEER. Especially when you’re looking forward to an AC with exceptional cooling ability, check out the SEER rating. Generally, it will be somewhere between 16 to 20 SEER, which can be an excellent choice for saving a considerable amount on the utility bill. Always keep in mind that better SEER means more savings on your utility bills.
4. Noise Level
Always take a look at the noise level of the unit. As it is meant to ensure the comfort of the room and provide sound sleep, a unit that produces less noise is a better choice. So not only the noise level of the external unit but also take a look into the noise made by the internal fan. While most manufacturers provide a common number, it is always better to have a lower noise level
5. Type of Controls
Be sure about the control types on the mini split AC. Most of the ACs available in recent times come with a remote controller, which helps you to control the unit from anywhere in the room seamlessly. However, there are several other units that also come with apps that can be installed on smartphones. It would be even better if the unit had a voice control feature. This way, you will find it effortless to adjust and control the AC.
While choosing the mini split AC, check the voltage requirement. Make sure that you have the electrical unit already set with the compatible voltage of the unit. This will make sure that the AC is getting ample power to work. Remember that if the unit does not get proper power input, it can damage the entire system, even when it is a new one.
As refrigerants play an essential role in the air conditioning system, it is always better to have an idea while choosing, as there can be a requirement for refilling the refrigerant. After a few years, choosing a system with refrigerant that can be easily available can be a good choice. Beyond that, you should also take a look at refrigerant use and its impact on the environment.
Lastly, don’t forget to check the warranty provided by the manufacturer. As you’re spending quite a good amount of money, it would be better when the manufacturer provides an additional warranty for the product. Most commonly, a warranty is provided against the compressor; however, some manufacturers also provide a warranty for the parts.
Mini Split AC FAQs
Ans: In order to get an answer to this question, you have to understand your home dimension. Generally, the coverage area is mentioned as square feet which it covers. You have to find out that specific requirement. Most of the mini split AC that has 9000 to 12,000 Btu has the ability to cover an area of 550 square ft. to 750 square ft. However, a larger unit with 24,000 Btu has a more coverage area of 1500 square ft.
Ans: While You can install pretty much everywhere, it is always better to choose a location that gets direct sunlight. Also, make sure that the unit is installed away from the doors.
Ans: Yes, it can, but it will have a serious impact on the compressor. As it is designed to work on a specific area, when you start using the AC to cool multiple rooms, it will damage the compressor, thereby reducing the longevity of the unit.
Ans: Based on the type of AC you have bought and the Energy Star rating, it will consume somewhere around 700 watts to 1500 Watts every hour.
From all the information provided, you will now find it easy to make a choice of the Best mini split AC for your room. However, let us take a look at the top three best units available in the market.
- Daikin Mini Split AC is the overall best as this mini unit has a 24,000 Btu rating to cover a huge 1500 square ft. It is rated with 17 SEER, which shows energy efficiency. 220 V of power input along with 37 dB noise level ensures some of the excellent features. Besides, the package includes everything that you need. The unit has been designed with extraordinary functionalities like self, diagnostic, auto fan speed, quick warming, auto restart, auto defrosting, and much more. Additional Titanium apatite ensures interior air quality, and 10 years of warranty provides peace of mind.
- Pioneer Mini Split AC is an affordable choice. It has an 18,000 Btu rating to cover a 700 square ft. area. 19 SEER ensures reduced utility bills and an ultra-quiet operation. 230 V requirement and proper certifications provide safety. The inverter compressor helps to save on utility bills. The 5 year warranty from the manufacturer with all the essentials included in the package makes it a great choice.
- Klimaire Mini Split AC has an exceptional range of features. It has 24,000 Btu to easily cover 1500 square ft. and 25 dB of the low noise level. It ensures ultra-quiet operation. This can effectively work even when the temperature outside is lower than 5°F. It has some exceptional features like auto restart, follow me technology, turbo operation, self-cleaning, remote control setting, sleep mode and various others. The memory functioning of the lover position helps to start from the last set.
So, now that you know, you must go ahead with buying and enjoy comfort throughout.