- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Determines creative design approaches and parameters.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development.
- Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
Academic Qualification: M.Tech in VLSI design
- Good knowledge on CMOS device physics
- Understanding of basic analog circuit blocks in deep sub-micron CMOS technology
- Experience on circuit design in Candence AMS environment is a plus