Company: Johnson Controls
What you will do
The primary responsibility for this role is to lead Building Management System global projects detailed engineering as per country specific standards from India center of excellence. Independent execution of project throughout the lifecycle, handle first level escalation. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
- Review MEP drawings and identify HAVC equipment, dampers and sensors
- Review control specifications and sequence of operations
- Generation of initial review sheets and RFI’s
- Creation of Bill of material, selection of sensors, control valves, dampers, air flow stations, controllers etc.
- Control devices and controller wiring, terminations, interlock wiring
- Preparation of I/O Summery
- Software programming of supervisory and DDC level controllers, prepare test plan, perform simulation and delivering commissioning package to field from India Engineering center
- Review control specifications for SCADA/HMI requirement and sequence of operations
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
What we look for
- Diploma or BE/ME (Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics)
- 2 to 10 years of relevant experience in Building Automation Industry or Industrial Automation.
- Must have Japanese/Korean language proficiency.
- Strong knowledge of System architecture with different types of Operator workstations,
- Supervisory Controllers, DDC controllers, Sensors & Actuators etc.
- Knowledge of different types of network protocols like BACNet, LON, Modbus, OPC, and other protocols
- Must be proficient in wiring of starters, field devices, safety interlocks & panels
- Experience in the field of Industrial Automation (PLC programming/SCADA) will be added an advantage
- Experience in engineering, installing and commissioning of HVAC & BMS systems will be an added advantage.
- Must be a quick learner & should have a keen eye for problem solving
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills