Job Description and Requirements
This unique opportunity combines usage of industries latest and best Synopsys implementation tools, solving top notch critical design challenges of customers, working on latest cutting-edge technology nodes and working towards enhancing QOR metrics to achieve best in class PPA and TAT targets of today’s emerging semiconductor technologies.
If you are passionate towards crafting customer success and interested to build exciting career working in cutting edge technology with world’s largest EDA company, then this role meets your requirement.
In the role of Application Engineer (AE), you will be.
- Working on latest Synopsys implementation technologies (Machine Learning, Physical Synthesis, Multi Source CTS etc ) to solve complex PPA challenges faced by Synopsys customers.
- Working on benchmarks to displace competition implementation solutions.
- Working on developing and debugging RTL-GDS implementation methodologies and flows.
- Providing technical solutions by identifying the design and/or EDA tool issues and provide appropriate solution for customers.
- Effectively translate the findings into requirements for R&D to improve both tool behaviour with enhancements as adaptive long-term solutions.
- Involved in deployment of new technologies on latest EDA versions and enable customers to migrate to newer versions achieving best PPA.
- Coming up with proactive knowledge of customers pain point and come up with innovative solutions to address the same.
- Closely interacting with Synopsys R&D team and product development team to develop future technologies.
- This role requires you to act as customers advocate while talking to inhouse R&D and be a product brand ambassador while engaging with customers.
- At-least 2+ years of experience in Physical Implementation RTL-GDS. Experience in exclusively debugging and resolving synth & PnR implementation challenges.
- Candidate must have good exposure towards methodology changes to achieve targeted PPA metrics for complex designs.
- Proficiency in Synopsys implementation tools is an advantage.
- The person must be self-motivated and dedicated with excellent debug skills.
- Requires proficiency in scripting (tcl / unix / perl).
- Excellent communication skills including ability to interface with customers and business unit personnel are essential.