NVIDIA is seeking outstanding ASIC Design Engineers to design and implement world’s leading SoC’s. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of outstanding people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you’ll be immersed in a diverse, encouraging environment where everyone is encouraged to do their best work. Come join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world.
What you will be doing
- Work with system architects to understand the functional and performance requirements of a unit or feature.
- Define micro-architecture and develop RTL for owned unit and/or feature.
- Work with verification and physical design teams to ensure that the unit or feature is accurately verified and implemented.
- Own silicon bring-up in conjunction with post silicon validation and SW teams.
- Mentor junior engineers and guide them in their work.
What we need to see
- BS / MS or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Proven knowledge in implementation of complex features or units.
- Expertise in RTL coding using Verilog or System Verilog.
- Expertise in using design and verification tools (Synthesis, lint, VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB).
- Experience in memory management unit, interconnect design and cache controller design desirable.
- Good debugging and problem solving skills. Scripting knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability & desire to work as a teammate are a huge plus.