When it comes to joining two different pieces of material, processes like welding, riveting, bolting, brazing and soldering are available. For applications involving higher vibrations, the riveting process is preferred. It offers a quicker way to join two different materials without needing post-process cleaning. A dedicated tool called the rivet gun is designed for the riveting process.
A rivet gun acts as a hammer, and small metal pieces called rivets are used to join two workpieces. The gun hammers a rivet into a drilled hole which expands and locks between the workpieces. These guns can be used with various modes of power, for the user’s comfort. Before we discuss these rivet guns, it is equally important to be aware of a few crucial factors.
- Rivet head size: A rivet’s size usually refers to its protruding head’s diameter. The size of a rivet’s head is an important parameter for a good riveting process. The rivet gun is designed to hammer a certain size of rivet where maximum surface contact helps in better transfer of force. A rivet gun is designed to accommodate various sizes of rivets.
- Body material: The overall construction of the rivet gun helps in applying the required pressure on the rivets. The body of a rivet gun has to endure force and vibration. The material used for the body’s construction must endure these forces and vibrations. The quality of the material must be high enough to resist creeping or breaking under stress.
- Type of gun: There are various types of rivet guns to choose from. These guns differ from each other based on their mode of power. A rivet gun may be lever-operated or run on pneumatic power. The type of gun is selected depending on the type of riveting process. This factor also contributes to the fatigue of the user, where continuous riveting is involved.
Based on these factors, you can easily buy a rivet gun that suits your purpose. Now that we have a basic idea of these technical factors, the next step involves narrowing down the best option. It might become confusing for you to select a good rivet gun from so many options. We have compiled a list of the best rivet guns to ease your loads. We have further included a “Buying Guide” that walks you through the important aspects of a rivet gun.
Best Rivet Gun Table
|Best Rivet Gun||Compatible size||Body material||No. of rivets||Buy Now|
|WETOLS Rivet Gun||3/32 inches(2.4mm), 1/8 inches (3.2mm), 5/32 inches (4mm)||Aluminum alloy||120 Pcs||Check On Amazon|
|Arrow Rivet Gun||3/32 inches to 5/32 inches||Steel||120 Pcs||Check On Amazon|
|NEU MASTER Rivet Gun||3/32 inches (2.4mm), 1/8 inches (3.2mm), 5/32 inches (4mm) and 3/16 inches (4.8mm)||Aluminum alloy, carbon steel||200 Pcs||Check On Amazon|
|BEETRO Rivet Gun||3/32 inches, 1/8 inches, 5/32 inches, and 3/16 inches||Aluminum alloy||100 pcs||Check On Amazon|
|GIANTISAN Rivet Gun||3/32 inches (2.4mm), 1/8 inches (3.2mm), 5/32 inches (4mm), and 3/16 inches (4.8mm)||Aluminum alloy, carbon steel||200 Pcs||Check On Amazon|
|AKKTOL Rivet Gun||3/32″(2.4mm), 1/8″(3.2mm), 5/32(4mm), 3/16″(4.8mm), and ¼ inches (6.4 mm)||Carbon steel||210 Pcs||Check On Amazon|
|NEXTACK Rivet Gun||1/4″(6.4mm), 3/16″(4.8mm), 5/32″(4.0mm), 1/8″(3.2mm), and 3/32″(2.4mm)||Aluminum alloy, carbon steel||350 Pcs||Check On Amazon|
|ENGINDOT Rivet Gun||3/32 inches, 1/8 inches, 5/32 inches,and 3/16 inches||Aluminum alloy||40 Pcs||Check On Amazon|
|Meiwaltee Rivet Gun||3/32 inches, 1/8 inches, 5/32 inches, and 3/16 inches||Carbon steel||200 Pcs||Check On Amazon|
|Towallmark Rivet Gun||3/32 inches, 1/8 inches, 5/32 inches, and 3/16 inches||Steel||200 Pcs||Check On Amazon|
Best Rivet Gun Reviews
Our first tool comes from a well-known brand, WETOLS. It manufactures a range of tools for DIY enthusiasts. The tools have a user-friendly design along with good performance. These tools are made up of high-quality materials to ensure good durability.
The WETOLS WE-888 Rivet Gun offers versatility due to its all-in-one sleeve nose. It supports interchangeable rivets, sized between 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches. It has over 4 different guide mouths, fitted on the gun’s body. With over 30 aluminum rivets of 4 different sizes, this rivet gun ensures a non-stop riveting process. The body is made up of high-quality aluminum alloy for added strength.
The gun’s handle is made up of heat-treated carbon steel which offers better absorption of force. This handle is covered with a PVC sleeve to offer a better grip to the user. The force distribution of this gun is so balanced that users can do riveting with a single hand. The gun is not only suitable for aluminum rivets but also handles steel or stainless steel rivets easily.
- Aluminum alloy construction
- 4 interchangeable rivet heads
- Compatible with rivet size between 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches
- Ergonomically designed handle, covered with PVC material
- 120 aluminum rivets comes included
- Comes 4 twist drills and a storage case
- The loading of rivets heads takes less time
- It offers a balanced input for the riveting process, increasing efficacy with comfort to the user
- It is suitable for maintenance work of automobiles or aircraft
- It cannot handle steel rivets sized 4.8 mm or above
The next product comes from a well-established brand, Arrow. For over 8 decades, it has been developing tooling solutions for consumers. By using cutting-edge technologies, it offers innovative tools with good reliability.
The Arrow Rivet Gun is specially designed for heavy-duty applications. This gun has a sturdy construction, made up of steel. As a result, it does not give up even under tremendous force conditions. The gun features a longer fixed nose with internal threads for changing rivets. Rivets sized from 3/32 inches to 5/32 inches can easily fit the gun’s nose. These rivets are stored on the gun’s body for the user’s convenience.
For easy installation and removal of the rivet heads, a wrench is stored in the integrated storage pocket on the handle. The design of the rivet loading system allows automatic ejection of the remaining rivet stem. Over 120 rivets of different sizes are provided with this unit, to ensure a non-stop riveting process. The handle is covered with a vinyl grip for better traction during riveting.
- Body made up of steel
- 4 interchangeable rivet heads, sized between 3/32 inches to 5/32 inches
- Handle covered with vinyl material
- A built-in storage pocket for a rivet wrench
- Contains 120 rivets made up of aluminum and steel material
- Longer nose with automatic stem-ejection feature
- Integrated handle lock for easy storage
- The handle design improves the efficiency of the user without causing any discomfort over a long period
- The length of the gun’s nose helps in riveting in tight spaces
- Due to the use of tough material, this rivet gun shows incredible durability
- The rivet gun struggles while using stainless steel rivets
Established in recent years, Neu Master quickly became one of the favorite brands for consumers. The reason behind such explosive growth was the high-performance products offered by this brand. Designed with proper R&D, these products show incredible reliability.
The Neu Master Rivet Gun offers multifunctional performance. This gun features a detachable sleeve that can be easily removed without the need for an external tool. By removing this sleeve, the gun turns into a rivet-removing unit. It also houses rivet heads of 4 different dimensions to quickly change to a different rivet size. Talking about size, this gun is compatible with rivets between 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches in size.
With over 50 aluminum rivets for each size, the gun includes over 200 rivets for a nonstop metal joining process. The body of this gun is divided into 3 different parts, each made up of high-strength materials. The core body is made up of aluminum alloy material, the handle is from heat-treated carbon steel, and the rivet jaw is made up of aluminum alloy. The ergonomic design of the rivet gun allows single-handed operations too.
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Removable rivet jaw made up of aluminum alloy
- Ergonomically designed handle made up of heat-treated carbon steel and covered with PVC layer
- 4 different rivet heads with color coding for easy identification
- Size compatibility from 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches
- A total of 200 aluminum rivets included
- Sturdy BMC case to store the gun and its accessories
- The rivet gun can be used for riveting as well as for removing rivets
- The rivet heads can be loaded without needing external tools
- It comes with a 2-year warranty
- The input effort setting allows only minor changes in the feed stroke
Beetro designs and manufactures a range of tools for domestic and commercial applications. These tools are available at affordable price tags without compromising performance. With the use of premium materials, these tools make sure to last longer.
The BEETRO Heavy Duty Rivet Gun also features a fixed rivet jaw. The longer sleeve helps in accessing tight spaces thereby increasing the reach of the gun. This rivet sleeve can accommodate rivet heads sized between 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches. Along with the gun, over 100 rivets of different sizes are provided to feed the gun. It also includes a wrench which helps in the installation and removal of the rivet heads.
To distribute the riveting force properly over the body of the gun, it is made up of aluminum alloy. This material not only offers the required strength to the body but also keeps it away from corrosion. The design of the handle is user-friendly and easily offers a good grip. A handle lock is also provided on the gun which helps in storing it in limited space conditions.
- Sturdy construction made up of aluminum alloy
- Includes 4 rivet heads measuring 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches
- User-friendly handle with an integrated lock
- Includes over 100 rivets of different sizes
- Long rivet sleeve fixed into the gun’s body
- Head wrench to install or remove rivet heads
- It offers a decent amount of hammering force on the rivets
- Due to user-friendly designs, this rivet gun can be used easily for wider types of surfaces
- The compact design is suitable for storage even under limited space constraints
- It struggles while working with large-diameter rivet heads
GIANTISAN has focused its development towards innovation. It manufactures a range of products that are stronger, user-friendly, and reliable. These products use high-quality materials to ensure good durability.
The GIANTISAN Pop Rivet Tool Gun offers a one-stop solution for the riveting process. This gun features a rivet sleeve that supports different sizes of rivet heads. Over 4 different rivet heads are included with the gun which ranges between 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches. These rivet heads are color coded to help in distinguishing their sizes. You can store all these items in a rugged storage box, to access them on demand.
To make the body stronger, the gun is made up of high-strength aluminum alloy material. The carbon steel handle further increases the gun’s load-handling ability. To offer extra traction, the handle features a PVC covering and an ergonomic design. The body of the gun also stores the rivet head to quickly swap them whenever the need arises.
- A rigid construction made up of aluminum alloy material
- Comfortable handle made up of carbon steel and covered with PVC grip
- Rivet sleeve with tool-free design for easy replacement of rivets
- A total of 4 changeable rivet heads, sized between 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches
- Includes 200 aluminum rivets of different sizes
- 4 drill bits to drill holes for the rivets
- The sturdy built quality helps in enduring heavy impacts on the riveting gun
- A rugged storage box keeps the gun and its accessories located at in place, making it easy to find
- The built-in slots for the rivet heads offer better management and storage of the rivet heads
- Dual-handed operations are not easy to achieve due to the handle design
AKKTOL aims at manufacturing the best tooling solutions for its consumers. It has a team of professionals that constantly improves the product lineup with the help of consumer feedback. Its products have proven their abilities and therefore have a global presence.
The AKKTOL Rivet Gun features a dual-handle design for heavy-duty applications. These handles create enough riveting pressure suitable for thicker workpieces. The rivet sleeves have a simple design that does not need external tools. With a simple rotation, over 5 rivet heads can be swapped into the rivet sleeve. The rivet gun is compatible with rivet sizes of 3/32 inches to 1⁄4 inches.
Being a heavy-duty unit, this rivet gun features jaws made up of hardened steel. It helps in applying amplified pressure over the rivets, resulting in better riveting of thick workpieces. The handle is covered with an anti-slip PVC layer to offer a superior grip to the user. The collection bottle on this gun is one of the most unique features you will ever see on a rivet gun. This bottle stores the used mandrels of rivets, keeping the workplace clean.
- A rigid construction made up of hardened steel material
- A pair of long handles to transfer load effortlessly
- 4 different rivet heads with color coding
- Rivet sleeve with a tool-free design
- Suitable for rivets measuring 3/32 inches to ¼ inches
- PVC grip for enhanced grip
- Includes a total of 210 rivets of different sizes
- Separate storage bottle for the used rivet mandrels
- This rivet gun produces enough pressure, suitable for thick workpiece
- It can accommodate a wide range of rivets making it more versatile than other options
- The rivet sleeve instantly changes the rivet heads, thereby saving the processing time
- The rivet gun occupies more space while storing, due to its size
NEXTACK manufactures a range of solutions for DIY as well as professional consumers. It offers various tools which enhance the user’s productivity. These tools are made up of high-quality materials to ensure durability and reliability.
The NEXTACK NT300 Pop Rivet Gun also features unique and heavy-duty designs. It is suitable for rivets sized from 3/32 inch to ¼-inch rivets. To offer good pressure for the riveting process, the gun features a pair of long handles. The color-coded rivet heads are fitted on the gun’s body for quick access. It uses 5 different rivet heads, depending on the surface properties. You won’t have to worry about rivet supply since 350 aluminum rivets are provided with the gun.
The aluminum alloy construction adds durability to the gun. With the help of the heat treatment process, the carbon steel handle offers improved strength. The removable design of the rivet sleeve helps in the quick loading of rivet heads, without needing external tools. A built-in bottle collects the remaining parts of the rivets. It contributes towards cleaner and safer working conditions.
- A sturdy construction made up of aluminum alloy
- A pair of handles made up of heat-treated carbon steel
- A total of 5 color-coded rivet heads
- Compatible with rivet sizes of 3/32 inch to ¼-inch
- Includes 350 rivets of 8 different sizes
- Special storage container for waste rivet mandrel
- It is suitable for rivets with a larger diameter
- The left handle helps in applying heavy pressure with minimum effort
- The detectable rivet sleeve helps in easily changing route heads, cleaning, and other maintenance activities
- It is priced higher than the other options
ENGiNDOT is a developer and manufacturer of solutions for various applications. Its tool range caters to gardening and the automotive industry, making it a diverse brand. These tools are designed to improve the user’s productivity with added comfort.
The ENGiNDOT Rivet Gun features a simple rivet sleeve with a tool-free design. It allows changing of rivet heads without using other tools. 4 different rivet heads are provided with this rivet gun. These heads measure between 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches in size. The aluminum alloy body makes sure to endure the heavy forces experienced while riveting a surface. The handles are made up of surface-treated steel which further improves the strength of the gun.
The gun is supplied with 40 rivets of different sizes. Due to these supplied rivets, the user won’t have to buy them separately. The rivet gun is suitable for workpieces with a thickness of 2 to 3 mm. The handle of the gin is covered with a layer of themro-plastic rubber which offers a surerprio grip to the user. Being a 10-inch unit, this gun can be easily stored anywhere. A wrench is also supplied to assist other processes involved in riveting.
- Sturdy body made up of aluminum alloy
- Heat-treated steel handle for improved transfer of force
- 4 different rivet heads with sizes ranging between 3/32 inches to /16 inches
- Over 40 rivets of different sizes are included
- Rivet sleeve with tools-free design
- Overall body measures only 10 inches
- Handle covered with thermoplastic rubber for improved grip
- The simple design keeps the riveting process hassle-free
- The length of the rivet sleeve helps in accessing tight spaces for the riveting purposes
- It is the cheapest option on the list
- The number of rivets for each size is not sufficient
Meiwaltee has been manufacturing professional tooling solutions for its consumers. It believes in providing user-friendly tools to people to boost their creativity. These tools possess superior quality along with aggressive price tags.
The Meiwaltee Rivet Gun offers features that are suitable for professionals as well as DIY enthusiasts, This gun comes with 4 changeable rivet heads, each being a different size. The rivets are easily swapped with the rival sleeve thereby increasing its versatility. The gun can easily fit rivet sizes from 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches. To make sure that there is an ample supply of rivets, over 200 aluminum rivets are provided with the gun.
The extended length of the rivet sleeve helps in accessing difficult spots. For a sturdy construction, this rivet gun is made up of 2 mm thick carbon steel. The handle is designed for added comfort to the user over longer sessions. It is covered with a layer of plastic cover to enhance the grip of the user over the gun. A wrench is also provided to assist in the maintenance activity of the rivet gun.
- Sturdy body made up of 2mm thick aluminum alloy
- Over 4 different rivet heads are provided
- Longer rivet sleeve to access tricky spots
- The compatible size range is 3/32 inches to the 3/16 inches
- Over 200 aluminum rivets are supplied
- Handle covered with a plastic layer for enhanced grip
- A built-in wrench for additional repairs and maintenance
- The rivet gun can reach tighter spots easily, thanks to the length of the rivet sleeve
- The automatic disposal of rivet mandrels helps in the proper management of the waste
- It is one of the affordable rivet guns with incredible performance
- Using steel rivets higher than 3/16 inch size jams the rivet gun
Towallmark also manufactures a range of professional tools and accessories. These tools are known for their quality and reliability. Along with a wider product range, it also has a good service network to solve the problems of consumers.
The Towallmark Rivet Gun has a rigid body made up of steel material. This unit features 4 different rivet heads that can be changed according to the workpiece thickness. The gun is compatible with a rivet size of 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches. All these rivets are color-coded and stored on the built-in slots of the gun. For an uninterrupted riveting process, over 200 aluminum rivets are provided with the rivet gun.
The design of the rivet sleeve allows a quick change of the rivet heads. The gun can be operated with a single hand or both hands, depending on the thickness of the material. The handle is placed perfectly to avoid the fatigue of the user. To improve the user’s grip, the handle is covered with PVC material.
- A body made up of steel material
- Color-coded rivet heads with 4 different sizes
- Compatible rivet size from 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches
- A total of 200 aluminum rivets for supplying the rivet gun
- Rivet sleeve with interchangeable design for easy loading and removal of rivet heads
- Handle covered with PVC layer to improve grip
- Adaptable single or double-handle input
- The removable design of the gun allows easy maintenance
- This gun can blend in with other tools without taking up music space, thanks to its compact size
- It can be used for the maintenance of automobiles, equipment, etc
- It is not suitable for the ¼ inch rivets and might jam the mechanism
Buying Guide For The Best Rivet Gun
To make the riveting process easy, the rivet gun has undergone various upgrades over the years. Even if the basic principle remains the same, a good rivet gun will ensure perfect riveting with zero deviation from accuracy. We have already gone through the detailed list of the best rivet guns. To further understand the importance of some governing factors, we suggest you go through this buying guide.
1. Compatible Rivet Size
When choosing a rivet gun, the most important factor to consider is its size compatibility. The size of rivets varies depending on the surface thickness of the workpiece. Hence, a rivet gun should be versatile enough to accommodate different sizes of rivets. The diameter of a rivet is mentioned to help the user select the gun accordingly.
This helps in saving time and money on changing the rivet gun. Various rivet guns feature an interchangeable nose which is suitable for a wide size of rivets. Most rivet guns support rivet sizes between 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches. For thicker workpieces, the rivet gun can be loaded with rivets sized up to ¼ inches.
2. Body Material
Another crucial factor to consider while selecting a rivet gun is the material used for the gun’s body. The body is the main part of a rivet gun where all the sub-arts and mechanisms are fitted. Hence it plays an integral role in the overall performance, strength, and durability of the gun. Various materials are used for the rigid construction of the rivet gun. These materials have their pros and cons and hence suit a certain application. Steel has been used for a long time due to its strength and overall durability.
Being one of the popular choices, a carbon-steel body can withstand heavy force and vibration for continuous periods. The only drawback of a steel body is its heavy weight which might easily cause fatigue to the user. The use of aluminum alloy has become popular since it offers similar performance to steel.
Due to its lightweight construction, the aluminum body offers more comfort in longer riveting sessions. It also ensures chemical attack and corridors, making it suitable for heavy-duty applications. Composite materials are also used where different materials are combined for enhanced properties. These materials offer good performance but come with an expensive price tag.
3. Handle Material
All the forces created while riveting are transferred to the handle of a rivet gun. Hence, the material used for the gun’s handle must sustain these forces. The handle also contributes towards the grip over the rivet gun and the comfort of the user. There are different materials with suitable properties for the rivet gun’s handle.
The rubber handles are popularly used as they provide improved grip even in extreme hot or cold temperatures. As rubber handles wear quickly, plastic handles can be used as a good alternative. The plastic handles are lighter in weight and show good durability. However, they do not offer good traction compared to their rubber counterparts. The wooden and metal handles are also used but are limited to a certain application.
Without the rivets, the riveting process is not possible. Various guns are supplied with rivets which saves the user from buying them separately. These rivets are made up of different materials to adapt to various surfaces. The aluminum rivets are used for their corrosion-resisting properties. The joints remain durable for a long time without adding extra weight to the workpiece. The stainless steel rivets are suitable for heavy-duty joints.
The rivets can penetrate thicker surfaces, making them suitable for a stronger joining process. For applications involving critical heat and electricity transfer, other material causes resistance to the flow. The copper rivets are used to reduce any interference to the heat or electric flow at the joints. Usually, over 50 to 100 units of rivets made up of different materials are supplied with the rivet guns.
5. Types of Rivet Guns
There are various types of rivet guns differentiated on their working, design type, or type of power. The mode of power for a rivet gun can vary, depending on the user’s need. The most popular and standard type of gin is the hand-operated one. This gun uses the basic lever design where the squeezing technique applies force on the rivet. The lever-operated gun is an improved and heavy-duty version of the hand-operated design.
It uses a long lever that multiplies the applied power by the user. This rivet gun is used for thicker workpieces and does not cause fatigue to the user. For faster operations, the pneumatic rivet gun becomes an ideal option. It uses compressed air to force the river against the surface. These guns are effective against thinner workpieces. Current generations of rivet guns are also powered by built-in motors. These guns are portable too, thanks to the use of rechargeable batteries.
Rivet Gun FAQs
Ans: Hand-operated rivet guns are the most popular type of gun used for riveting. Being a manual unit, it does not need an external power source. These guns are available at cheaper price tags, compared to the other types of gin. Hand-operated rivet guns offer a silent operation. These guns need lower maintenance than other counterparts due to their simple construction.
Ans: For heavy-duty applications, pneumatic rivet guns are considered the ideal option. These guns use compressed air which allows the delivery of heavy force on the rivets. Hence, the riveting thick workpiece is possible at a faster rate than other guns. For mass production, these guns help in increasing the efficiency of the user without causing discomfort over a long period.
Ans: Various riveting guns are multifunctional units. They can be used for removing the rivets from any surface thanks to a reverse function. Due to the concentrated force applied by the gun, it is also used for punching thin metal sheets. A few rivets come with a special nose that helps in painting tighter corners of any surface.
Ans: The maintenance process of a rivet gun involves various basic steps. It must be cleaned after each use to remove any dirt. Within a set interval, lubrication of the gun helps in reducing the wear of the moving parts. Proper inspection for damage must be done to take any preventive measures. For air or battery-powered guns, the power supply must be checked for overloading. Following the prescribed maintenance schedule suggested by the manufacturer is always good.
Rivet guns have become an important tool for the riveting process. These guns contribute to an efficient riveting process with equal comfort to the user. With the help of different types of rivet guns, a wider range of materials can be joined with rivets. This article includes a compilation of the best rivet guns to choose from. A buying guide is available to ease your selection process. The FAQ section further deals with the common question related to rivet guns. Having discussed these details, we have also chosen our favorite rivet guns from the list.
- If you need a good rivet gun for heavy-duty applications, the NEXTACK Rivet Gun is the right option. It is made up of aluminum alloy for added strength. The handle is made up of heat-treated carbon steel, which further increases the load-bearing ability of the gun. This unit supports rivets with sizes from 3/32 inches to ¼ inches. The tool includes a pair of long handles to provide ample pressure during the riveting process. The tool is equipped with 5 different rivet heads for added versatility against different properties of a material. Users will not have to worry about running out of rivets as the package comes with 350 aluminum rivets. To ensure a continuous supply of rivets, over 350 aluminum rivets are provided with the gun. The removable design of the rivet sleeve allows for the easy loading of rivet heads without the need for external tools. Additionally, a built-in bottle collects any remaining parts of the rivets, promoting a cleaner and safer work environment.
- When the budgets are limited, the ENGINDOT Rivet Gun promises a good performance. It features a rivet sleeve with a tool-free design. This design allows easy changing of rivet heads without the need for additional tools. The gun comes with 4 different rivet heads, ranging in size from 3/32 inches to 3/16 inches. The aluminum alloy body promotes durability by enduring heavy forces encountered during riveting. The handles are made of steel that has undergone surface treatment for added strength. The package includes 40 rivets of various sizes, eliminating the need for purchasing them separately. This rivet gun is suitable for workpieces with a thickness of 2 to 3 mm. The handle is equipped with a thermoplastic rubber coating for a secure grip. The compact 10-inch size allows for easy storage, and a wrench is also included to aid in other riveting processes. All these features are available at the lowest price tag, making it a budget-friendly rivet gun.
- Our next option offers a perfect blend of features, affordability, and performance. The AKKTOL Rivet Gun has a dual-handle design, making it suitable for heavy-duty applications. These handles provide ample pressure against thicker workpieces. The rivet sleeves have a user-friendly design, eliminating the need for external tools. The gun is designed to allow for easy swapping of over 5 rivet heads by simply rotating the sleeve. It is compatible with rivet sizes of 3/32 inches to 1⁄4 inches. This heavy-duty unit is equipped with jaws made of hardened steel, which increases the pressure applied to the rivets. As a result, thick workpieces are easily riveted. The handle is coated with an anti-slip PVC layer for improved grip. One of the unique features of this rivet gun is the collection bottle, which stores used mandrels of rivets, keeping the work area clean. All the features, performance, and the affordable price tag makes this unit a value-for-money deal.