- Developer role in the team working for Substation automation product.
- Understand, Analyze, and derive software requirements/software functional specification.
- Design, Development/Implementation, Unit Test, Testing, and delivery of work package on time with high quality.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Overall, 4-6 years of experience in Software design and development using C++.
- B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech (Computer Science, Information Science, Electronics)
- Strong knowledge of C++/C++11, OOPS concepts, Design principles and patterns
- Good knowledge/working experience on GIT, JFrog Artifactory.
- Flexibility and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Sound problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good Team player.
- Can drive the topics more on independent basis with minimal guidance with self-exploration.