Company: Baker Hughes
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be involved in product development, design, sustaining, or R&D. Plans and conducts research, design and development of standard engineering assignments. May be assisted by entry or junior or level personnel. As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading engineers on smaller project with some functional supervision.
- Working primarily in Electrical engineering in product development, design, sustaining, or R&D
- Selecting engineering techniques to solve problems and makes sound design recommendations.
- Assessing results for applicability, validity and conformance to specifications.
- Planning and conducting research, design and development of standard engineering assignments
- Working with minimum supervision, conferring with superiors on unusual matters.
- Assisting in project planning and review.
- Handling special projects, as assigned.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have following knowledge & skills (Must Have):
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Have a solid understanding of Power & Analog Electronics Fundamentals.
- Have strong design experience in Switched Mode Power Supply Topologies (AC to DC and DC to DC)
- Have a good design exposure in Magnetics Design (Low frequency and high frequency transformers and Inductors)
- Have a good design exposure in Analog electronics Design (OPAMP/Sensor/ADC-DAC based design)
- Have a good experience in Power & Analog Simulation (Spice, LTSpice, etc.)
- Have knowledge & good design experience in EMI / EMC design (Filter, Protection circuits, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of various EMI / EMC standards
- Have a good experience in Board bring up details level power/Analog design testing
- Have a good experience in cross functional co-ordinate with other engineering teams (PCB Layout, Mechanics & verification)
- Have an Experience in Schematics drawing (Altium)
Nice to have:
- Experience in complete end to end electronics product design & development including digital electronics( memories , ICs, etc.)
- Have experience of power supply design topologies such as SEPIC, BUCK, BOOST, LDO, etc.
- Experience in various circuit analyses such as Failure Mode Effect Analysis & worst-case Analysis,
- Knowledge of some analog control loop designs etc.
- Preparation of design documents (design specification, design analysis, test plan, test reports, etc.)
- Experience in Mixed signal design (Digital/MCU/Comm protocol, etc.)