Valeo is a tech global company, designing breakthrough solutions to reinvent the mobility. We are an automotive supplier partner to automakers and new mobility actors worldwide. Our vision? Invent a greener and more secured mobility, thanks to solutions focusing on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. We are leader on our businesses, and recognized as one of the largest global innovative companies.
- Design and Develop HW, validates the products according to the specification and Valeo design rules
- Applies the standards and the associated technologies linked to this product family
- Documentation according to HW development methodology (Design justification file, HSI, HMI, component specifications, …)
- Support the customer validation and design review activities
- All the documentation required for the product industrialisation and support our EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Supplier) during the industrialisation phase
- Responsible for the design of the product in accordance with the customer specification and Valeo design rules
- Cooperate with PCB layout engineer and take responsibilities for the quality of PCB layout.
- Responsible for the HW product validation and industrialization
- Responsible for the HW technical documentation with respect of the HW development methodology and the design review preparation.
- Responsible to deliver document in time to PM
- Responsible for the integration of the different domains constraints (HW, SW, purchasing, industrialization, mechanic, quality) into the product HW design
- To contribute to the definition and the improvement of standard documents linked to supplier selection, electronics components qualification and usage
- Applying the Environment Safety and Security procedures and good practices; know for their activities and the activities of subcontractors the potential risks and their consequences. Be attentive and responsive to them and manage the associated action plans.
Qualifications – External
Bachelor/Masters of Electronics Engineering