Location: New Delhi
Company: ELEKTRO LABS
About The Job
- Designing, inspecting, testing and updating electronic systems, components, equipment & software.
- Working on schematic design, generating bill of materials (BOM) and debugging the PCB after fabrication.
- Ensuring the error-free release of Gerber, BOM, and fabrication/assembly drawings
- Working using electronic instrumentation, measurement tools & software
- Work on electronic circuit simulation and design and Designing PCB for prototypes circuit.
- Testing hardware prototypes and analyzing and interpreting performance data
- Working on various ICs and other electronic components
- Working on troubleshooting and diagnosing errors and suggesting suitable repairs or modifications
- Hands-on experience with ESP32, ESP8266, Arduino, ARM-based microcontrollers, and ESP32
- Working knowledge of communication protocols: CAN, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, etc.
- Proficiency in using lab equipment like oscilloscopes, multimeters, function generators, etc. for testing/debugging an SW feature.
- Knowledge of basic analog and digital electronics
- Knowledge/hands-on experience with sensors like motion, temperature, pressure, IR, gyroscopic, image, and so on.
- Solid programming experience in C, C and Python
- Familiarity with 3D designs printing for box designs for electronics housing
- Use tools like Proteus, EasyEDA, KiCAD, BOM development, and documentation
- Working on collaborating with software engineers to ensure software compatibility and integration with the hardware components