HARMAN’s engineers and designers are creative, purposeful and agile. As part of this team, you’ll combine your technical expertise with innovative ideas to help drive cutting-edge solutions in the car, enterprise and connected ecosystem. Every day, you will push the boundaries of creative design, and HARMAN is committed to providing you with the opportunities, innovative technologies and resources to build a successful career.
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do everyday.
- Strong C and C++ programming experience.
- Experience in real time OS based system designs (any RTOS).
- Communication Protocols such as CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232, RS485.
- Must have experience Debugging, Troubleshooting Embedded systems using Emulators, JTAG\BDM Debuggers etc.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Work Location is Hyderabad, customer office premises