As Embedded Engineer, you will work with Actuation Product development team with responsibilities including design, coding, pair reviews, unit test, product Functional verification.
Required Education and Experience
Either BE in Electrical and Electronics / Electrical and Telecommunication / Instrumentation with Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in Embedded Firmware Development or Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic with minimum 3 years’ experience in Embedded Firmware Development.
- 2 Years’ Experience in Embedded Firmware Development, using C and C++ Language
- Strong knowledge on ARM Cortex M Series
- Experience in deriver development and 12C, SPI, UART, PWM.
- Strong Knowledge and Experience in Embedded Development using RTOS, and Schedular like FreeRTOS, MQX
- Understand the Hardware Schematic and troubleshoot the hardware.
- Experience in Code, coding standard, used source control (TFS, Clear case, SVN…etc.)
- Good Knowledge in Embedded Firmware development Process, Agile Methodology
- Good in verbal and written communication
- Added advantage: Diploma in Embedded Firmware from C-DAC / equivalent
- Experience in Industrial communication Protocol Modbus, HART, FF and TCP/IP
- Experience in Firmware Design Principle and patterns
- Experience in Embedded Wizard and Graphical Display