Email ID for Applicants for sharing the resumes/CVs: [email protected]
Location: 4th Floor, Akshay Tech Park, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka 560066
Last date to apply: 24th February 2023
Experience: 1-4 years
About the role
- We are looking for a highly enthusiastic and energetic Embedded Hardware Engineer to join our passionate engineering team.
- The ideal candidate would love to product develop in IoT, talk interactively with people and proactively solve issues thus converting customers into passionate enthusiasts about our products.
- Take part in product development where you will develop next-gen IoT products for smart homes, buildings and other sectors.
- Work with EDA software for schematic capture.
- Avoid EMI/EMC issues while working with PCB’s.
- Work with controllers/micro-controllers and perform Gerber reviews.
- Reviewing and maintaining existing projects.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development.
- Skill we would love you to have Hardware architecture and schematics experience
- Experience in developing high-speed mixed signal circuits.
- Requirement Specifications for PCB Design & Development (DFM, DFA Analysis).
- Project Schedule and Cost Estimation.
- PCB constraints document and PCB layout review along with Mechanical Design Integration.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting tools like DSO.
- Knowledge of product certifications like FCC, CE, etc.
- Environment testing, Mechanical testing, EMI/EMC Compliance.
- Handling procurement, pricing, and manufacturing of EBOM and MBOM components from vendors.
- Design and Development of antennas.
- Building PCB boards.
- Detailed experience in Wireless Product Designs, RF Communication, etc.
- Experience in Wired hardware design.
We are a Global Technology Research and Development Company specializing in Consumer Electronics and Application Software for the last 10 years. A bunch of hardcore tech lovers from various backgrounds who strive for excellence and perfection every day. The entire team is self-motivated and we do not settle for mediocrity ever. Core believers in how constantly evolving technology can impact lives positively.
We are committed to building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to let their imaginations run wild. Futurehook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.