Anora is headquartered in Richardson, Texas, USA and has subsidiaries in India, Germany, Singapore, and Malaysia. Anora’s products and services provide differentiated value to semiconductor and electronic products. Our products and solutions are used by leading companies to test their semiconductor products, assembled PCB’s and electronics products.
We have full in-house engineering and manufacturing. Our engineering capabilities span test planning, equipment selection, custom instrumentation design, PCB design, embedded software development, application software and driver software development, mechanical design, system integration, trouble shooting and deploying in customers production line. With this spectrum of engineering capabilities, we can serve semiconductor testing, PCB functional testing and product testing solutions. Our manufacturing capabilities include PCB fabrication, sheet metal, metal CNC fabrication, bed of nail fixture manufacturing, test fixture manufacturing, interface PCB fabrication and assembly, custom test interface box fabrication and assembly.
- Architect, design, prototype and productize custom electronic instruments and automation products
- Design PCB’s, develop embedded software and debug the solutions
- Manage all aspects of new product development and production
- Work directly with customers to develop and deliver technical solutions in electronic measurement, test, and automation
- Participate in client meetings and provide technical and project management updates
- Travel to global locations and deploy products on site, trouble shoot factory floor issues
- Work with cross domain teams in the company – manufacturing, assembly, mechanical design, software.
- Programming languages such as C/C++/Python
- Embedded SW knowledge on platforms from TI, STM, NXP, ARM, Microchip
- PCB circuit design, development, and debug
- Using bench equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, multimeters etc.
- Knowledge in power electronics is a plus
- Very good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- High energy professional
- Process oriented
- Ability to grasp higher level picture but able to drive lower-level details
- Very good communication skills
- Not afraid of failures
- Enjoys interacting with people and can quickly connect with people