- As a Embedded Software Engineer, you will use your software skills to develop new features and solve customer problems in our control system products.
- Work in small, self-motivated teams collaborating with global Scrum teams.
- Be involved in all phases of software development from product definition to production release.
- Use Agile software development practices to build and test our products using Continuous Integration.
- Break down problems and estimate time for development tasks .
- Work with cross functional teams (i.e Software,Hardware, System Test and Product Management) to accomplish your assignments.
- Develop deep domain expertise while working on various assignments in control system platforms.
Desired Educational Qualification
Bachelor’s degree in Computer science/Electronics and Communication/Electrical Engineering or related field of study with 3+ years of experience.
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required
- Development experience in C/C++ Programming languages.
- Embedded firmware development experience with Intel x86/ ARM architecture based micro processors/micro controllers.
- Low-level device drivers and application firmware development in VxWorks or Linux.
- Experience with embedded systems board bring up and good understanding of various boot loaders(MLO,UBOOT, GRUB)
- Ability to read hardware schematics and use of debugging instruments like oscilloscope, logic analyzers.
- Familiarity with UART, I2C, SPI bus ..etc
- Experience with various in circuit emulators, debuggers for debugging the system.
- Experience with Agile development process.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration systems used in software development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The individual must be well organized, methodical, and detail-oriented. A self-starter who is capable of identifying problems, taking initiative to propose solutions, and successfully executing plans