Company: Tejas Networks
About Tejas Networks
Tejas Networks is an R&D-driven organization focused on being at the forefront of technological advancements in the field of telecommunications. With an R&D team comprising of more than 50% of the organization’s strength, we have continued to invest in the development of new product capabilities. Our products include carrier-grade optical transmission (based on DWDM/PTN/OTN technologies), fiber broadband (based on GPON/NG-PON), broadband wireless (based on LTE 4G/5G) as well as multi-gigabit Ethernet/IP switching and routing products that are fully designed and manufactured in India…a true pioneer of “Make in India” initiative.
Tejas is one of the leading innovators in India’s ICT sector with over 349 patents and a large repository of 280+ semiconductor IPs. Tejas is actively contributing to global 5G standards through its work in India’s telecom standards organization (TSDSI). All this has been done with an energetic & dedicated team of engineers, for whom no problem is unsolvable.
Profile: Working in R&D Department
Education: B.Tech/M.Tech in ECE
Experience: 0-1 Years
The Candidate should be expertise in,
- Linear Algebra, Probability, or any two Engineering Mathematics subjects, plus mandatory Computer networks
- Additionally, Stochastic Processes, Communication systems, or any two core ECE subjects
- A Basic understanding of any programming language – C/C++/Python/Java
- Familiarity with any web framework
- Familiarity with any database and its principles
- Hands-on with any operating system
- Should be a team playerShould be curious to learn new things
- Preference to candidates with exposure to ARM, Intel x86, etc. architecture