You will be working on sophisticated, industrial, real time operating systems involving real time data acquisition and post processing of data for analysis and reports. This team of engineers develops innovative monitoring systems used for asset monitoring at electrical sub stations.
Here’s where you’ll demonstrate your proficiencies:
- Embedded systems, firmware development with specific focus on Linux and real time embedded systems.
- Developing advance firmware solutions for critical substation monitoring and diagnosis requirements.
- Coordinate firmware development activities and lead quality and scheduling projects.
- Supports development team and provides needed pre-qualification and verification testing.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory needs for the product and business
- Support product transition to mass manufacturing
- Supports sales and support team post release to timely meet customer needs.
- Follow software development and validation processes and continuously improve them.
- Use Scrum Agile Methodology for software development.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven expertise in the design and support of embedded systems architecture in a real time, Linux environment (High Speed Serial IO, Embedded Processor).
- Experience with DSP programming. Familiar with use of Matlab.
- Expertise in Embedded C/C++. Code development in a hard real time, multi-threaded environment.
- Hands on experience in programming different peripheral interfaces like UART, I2C, SPI etc.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills for root cause determination and fixing issues.
- Knowledge of unit test frameworks for Linux.
- Programming experience with device drivers.
- Experience in fault location, fault recording and/or power quality.
- Knowledge of Cyber security implementation