Company: Eon Infotech Limited
We are seeking a detail-oriented hardware design engineer to design and develop components for our company. As a hardware design engineer, you will be required to develop the architecture for new hardware component systems, ensure compatibility and integration with the software, and diagnose and resolve component bugs and malfunctions.
Hardware Design Engineer Responsibilities
- Product design involving electronic systems, subsystems, cards and assemblies;
- Hands-on Analog and Digital Circuit design involving components like Micro-controller, OpAmp transistors etc;
- Experience of integrating various types of sensors using analog and digital interfaces like RS232/422/485, ADC etc. to existing hardware.
- Coordination with, and Management of, other stakeholders like PCB designers, mechanical engineers, firmware engineers, sourcing team, testers, etc;
- Development of prototypes;
- Preparation of Manufacturing, Installation and Troubleshooting Documentation
- Hardware Design Engineer Requirements:
- Candidate must have expertise and at least 2.5 years experience in Analog and Digital Circuit design involving components like Micro-controllers, Op Amps, switches, transistors, transformers, etc;
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electronics/Communications with minimum 65% marks
- Must be willing to relocate to company R&D centre at Mohali; job will involve travel to client locations as required
- The suitable candidate will normally be from electronics product industry, like Telecom manufacturing & design, railway electronics/ signaling, GPS/VTS etc
- Candidates with Exp. in Schematic entry/PCB design are NOT required
- Candidates with Exp. In VHDL/Verilog/Chip Design are NOT required