Anantkaal is for anyone who wants to explore themselves and the talent they possess. And if this place helps even one person fall in love with art, or uncover their passion, it would have all been worth it.
We are a community of artists, thinkers, dreamers, travelers, storytellers, and anyone with a groove in their souls for building something at scale, anyone filled with joie de vivre, and anyone with a passion for creative things.
We want to bring art into our daily lifestyles, with the software and hardware products that we create with our sub-ordinate clients.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on IoT development using C and Arduino and writing and testing code for microcontrollers, integrating sensors and other peripherals
- Documenting your work and communicating progress to the rest of the development team
- Designing and prototyping new IoT devices and systems
- C Programming
- Embedded Systems
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Who Can Apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 27th Jan’23 and 3rd Mar’23
- are available for duration of 4 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
CertificateLetter of recommendationInformal dress codeJob offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum
Number of openings