Company: Infineon Technologies
Ability to debug customer technical issues on embedded hardware, firmware, and software.
Provide embedded hardware, firmware design, and development services to realize Customer applications using Infineon products.
Ability to analyze and debug analog, digital, and micro-controller circuits. Write and debug software in C and/or assembler.
Must have very good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing, hardware design, chip design, and software and content development teams.
Good problem-solving skills.
- 0–1-year experience in Applications, software, or firmware development as an embedded system designer.
- Understanding of Hardware schematic and programming in C and Python.
- Ability to conduct investigative research to identify and resolve customers’ technical issues.
- Focus on innovative, scalable methods to make customers self-sufficient.
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies very quickly.
- Must have very good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Usage of tools like oscilloscope, logic analyzer and spectrum analyzer.