We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
- Creation of Verilog / VHDL code, HW-related drivers and HW test programs in embedded C systems.
- Development based on Intel Quartus/ Xilinx Vivado HDL Designer, Creation of the associated development documentation, Performing functional/integration and Creating Test F/W for supporting EMC and H/W Unit Testing’s.
- Support in the production introduction of newly developed PCBAs.
- Manufacturing support / product maintenance / adaptation developments and application of the product realization process (LEAN, PLM process).
- Demonstrate and actively track cost-saving potentials, Screening and prototyping of new technologies and creating and promoting innovation
- You have a know-how of Mentor ModelSim, Embeded Linux, Pentalinux / Linux Commands, and Generating Bootable Linux Images.
- Safe handling of measurement technology (oscillograph, Logic Analyzer),
- Knowledge of current FPGA/SoC families of manufacturers Altera, Xilinx, Lattice required and an expert knowledge in usage of Constraining
- Reading and understanding of schematics (knowledge in digital circuit design)
- Knowledge of digital signal processing (filter design), Knowledge of relevant standards and an enhanced knowledge in active tracking of design-to-cost approaches in the design phase
- Experience with international development teams
WE DON’T NEED SUPERHEROES, JUST SUPER MINDS!
- We are seeking for a Bachelor in Electronics & Communication / Electrical with consistent record of 5 to 10 years of experience in dealing with FPGAs and experience in Protection / Sub-Station Automation Industry is helpful.
- We need a candidate who has a Know-how in substation automation technology / high voltage engineering, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, USB interface design on FPGAs, electrical power system protection, power system management (SCADA).
- You are self motivated, phenomenal teammate, communication skills, analytical ability, decision-making ability, motivation and passion, customer orientation