About the job
- Carries out detailed electronic circuit design, including simulation and design verification testing of the new design.
- Prepares and presents electronic designs to other members of the design team and project stakeholders at design reviews.
- Documentation of design work and prepares reports, ensuring design files and information are kept up to date and stored in accordance with company/ function procedures.
- Attends training as required, develops skills and knowledge keeping up to date with latest technology.
- Analogue, Digital and communication circuit design including microprocessors/microcontrollers
- SMPS design, DC-DC convertor, LDO
- Schematic capture, PCB and simulation
- Power Electronics, Thermal Design
- Understanding of part and product reliability
- Experience in managing a complete design cycle (specification, development, validation)
- Hardware functional testing and testing equipment.
- Excellent documentation, reporting and communication skill
Experience: 2-3 Years
Qualification: B.Tech ECE, EEE