Company: Sensata Technologies
As a Hardware Design Engineer, you will be responsible for creating hardware design for the various product-lines of Industrial segment of Sensata. You will work with hardware architect to carry out different hardware activities that are included in the lifecycle of a product. This will also involve interaction with our global teams, embedded firmware team and mechanical team.
- Schematic Design and generation of Bill of material
- PCB Layout and generation of Gerber
- Co-ordination with cross functional teams like mechanical.
- Co-ordination with Supplier for manufacturing and assembly of PCBs
- Testing of PCBs/ product for prototypes, validation, and compliance.
- Preparation of various documents at each phase of the product
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- 1 to 3 years of Experience in electronic hardware Design
- Should have knowledge about the hardware design process.
- Good knowledge of thermal analysis and EMI/ EMC.
- Familiar with PCB manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Familiar with hardware test equipment like power supply, oscilloscope, multimeters, soldering stations etc.
- Should be able to perform the product validation as per the given test procedure.
- Proficiency in Ms-office tools like word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to make a significant impact in a high growth environment
- Energetic, collaborative, self-motivated and autonomous
- Willingness to travel as required to global Sensata and customer sites.
- Previous experience of using Altium Designer
- Experience of working in automotive and industrial domains.