Key Job Responsibilities
- Work on selected embedded hardware & Power Electronics projects as a member of R&D team.
- Work primarily on VFDs, High Voltage AC-DC & DC-DC switch mode power supplies, relay circuits, embedded systems, microcontroller & FPGA based controls for motor control applications.
- PCB Layout Experience on Cadence Allegro PCB Editor, Altium Software & CADSTAR Tools, 4-layer to 10-layer boards design.
- EMI/EMC layout routing experience and, Analog and Highspeed digital routing experience.
- E-CAD and M-CAD collaboration experience is a plus.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with PCB CAD design experience of 3 years or more.
- Expert in using Cadence and Altium PCB Suite Tools.
- Experience in crating foot-prints and component library management in Cadence.
- Power Electronics based PCB routing experience.
- Good in drafting and communicating layout/gerbers suite to PCB fabricators, global team members. Quick in troubleshooting and working with mechanical design and cross functional team.
- Follow IPC design standards. Knowledge of soldering techniques.
- New Product Development process knowledge is a plus.