Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities
- Provide software development and validation throughout the project execution.
- Work closely with global engineers and project managers to develop PLC Program, HMI Graphics, and Engineering Documents, Philosophy and Test procedures.
- Understand the project requirements and develop roadmaps.
- Estimating task execution time and ensuring on-time delivery of work with quality.
- Provide support to clients and global team.
- Support and resolve field issues.
- Preparation of FAT and SAT protocols.
- Keep well informed of new features and products/services. Be proactive in understanding product/service roadmaps and the implications of new features with peer engineers or self-training.
- Ability to study of tender documents and extract scope of work for projects.
- Ability to understand P&ID.
- Instrument selection for Water / Wastewater projects.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- 2-6 Year Full time bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics and Communication.
- An expert in PLC / HMI and SCADA programming, Experience with Rockwell and Siemens.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience on Studio5000, FT View, TIA Portal, SIMATIC Manager, Wincc, Comfort Panel software
- Experience on programming Language FBD, Ledder & STL
- Experience of programming on CPU & Card redundancy with Hot- & Hard-wired redundancy.
- Hands on experience on programming firmware of PLC/SCADA/HMI.
PLC programming languages as per 61131-3 Standard.
- Experience in C programming is preferred.
- At least 2-6 years of professional experience in areas directly related to development and testing in Industrial Automation Projects.
- Experience in Protocol Implementation (DNP3 / ModBus / MetaSys / ProfiNet / ProfiBus / EtherCAT / OPC UA / BACNET)
- Data communication using TCP/IP, FTP, UDP, data socket, shared & global variable
Databases, MS SQL Server, MS access.
- Experience in data logging and report generation using VB will be add-on advantage.
- Knowledge of VFD (Variable Frequency Drives) and Pump Controls
- Version control system.
- Process knowledge of waste water treatment plant, Ozonation, UV and Filtration will be preferred.
- Experience in Pumping System & STP/ETP systems is additional advantage.
- Experience in instrument selection for measuring Flow, Pressure, Level, Temperature, pH, DO, Turbidity, MLSS, TSS etc..
- Hands-on experience in calibrating instruments.
- A high-energy, self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Strong technical, communication, and inter-personal capabilities
- Bias toward speed, strong sense of urgency
- Comfortable with customers and a customer advocate
- Listens and works well in team environment
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Learns new concepts quickly and autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Searches out the best practice with continuous improvement mindset
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other communication tools
- Fluency in English language is must