Company: Hitachi Energy
Project Engineering focuses on designing, communicating, and implementing an operational plan for completing an engineering-based project including Preparing designs, project controls and specifications, schedules, cost estimates, production, transportation, installation, testing and/or commissioning of new infrastructure, facilities, equipment, etc. Monitoring progress and performance against the project plan; taking action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays. Identifying, developing, and gathering the resources necessary to complete the project. May include preparing engineering standards, designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors An Experienced Professional (P2) applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
You will be a part of the GIS Primary/ Offer Engineering team.
- You will be supporting the Sales & Tendering engineers to develop Tender specific engineering documents and drawings for calculating right cost and drawings submission to customer as part of offer documentation.
- This role complete involved in Primary Engineering of Gas Insulated Switchgears (GIS) of transmission and sub-transmission systems.
- You will be an individual contributor who would deliver the tasks as per the given inputs and when required need to work in coordination with other colleagues and should exhibit good collaborative skills to complete the task.
- You may also interact with other departments like Secondary engineering, Steel structure engineering, Project Management and Production units
- Good knowledge in CAD tools (Creo & AutoCad)
- Familiarity with codes and applicable standards like IEC, IEEE, ANSI etc…
- Excellent knowledge on high voltage products & substation
- Minimum 2 years of Substation or High voltage product design (Tender or Execution)
- Team player and able to handle sales pressure & prepare solutions on time.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Years of experience: 2 – 7 years with B.E / Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.