Company: Hitachi Energy
- Represents the Engineering function at project meetings and design review meetings. Responsible for SCADA Engineering & Testing for overseas projects. Supports continuous improvement of engineering process and system design via provision of lessons learned feedback.
- Creates work plans and cost estimates for work in own area of responsibility and proactively manages this work to deliver the agreed program on time, on quality and at targeted cost.
- Conducts risk and opportunity assessments during engineering phase to reduce the cost of poor quality and maintain on time delivery. Reports early any contract/quality/program/cost issues to management, along with recommendations for resolution.
- Actively develops and coach colleagues. Represents function as a member in standardization committees. Cultivates a network of Engineering colleagues both within and outside own business unit. Takes a lead role in developing function within own business unit gathering and sharing best.
- Creates standard processes and tools. Uses agreed processes and procedures to ensure that all Engineering and testing activities comply with the quality process.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelors degree in B.E/B.TECH – Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Electrical.
- Should have 3-6 years’ experience in Substation automation system.
- Substation automation protocols and communication systems
- Knowledge on Hitachi Energy (ABB) Substation Automation & Engineering software’s such as IET, Microscada , PCM, RTU etc.
- Knowledge on other manufacturer substation Automation software’s.
- Knowledge on communication protocol – IEC 61850, IEC 60870 – 5-101, 103 , 104, LON , SPA , DPN3 , Modbus etc…
- Knowledge on SCADA testing and validation
- Knowledge on various Protocol simulators.
- Knowledge on SCIL, VB Scripts, PLC and Structured text.