Job Description: The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for Preventive and Breakdown maintenance activities in three shifts. Coordinating and supervising the work and activity of temporary personnel within the Maintenance Department in shifts.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/E &TC Engineering, or related technical educational training.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed based on production and maintenance needs.
- 3-4 years’ experience of working with maintenance team within a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Experience with Welding Robots and other metal forming machines and equipment.
- Experience of working with PLC’s -Siemens, Messung, Mitsubishi and Robotic controllers -Motoman/ABB
- Ability to work in hot, cold, dirty conditions as needed.
- Approach to zero breakdown.
- Compile operational records, such repair and maintenance statistics, test results.
- Find out root cause and implement counter measures.
- Monitor utility equipment’s and utility areas.
- Monitor tool and Spare parts inventories and the condition.
- Maintain & maintenance of shop to ensure adequate working -conditions.
- Implement continues improvement projects, energy conservation projects.
- Manage and review performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.