Company: Linepro Controls
Roles and responsibilities
- To find business Opportunities in Printed Electronics.
- Designing, developing different applications of printed electronics (Ex. Flexible heaters, printed sensor).
- Develop basic prototype for various devices
- Work in co-ordination with Design, Printing Production department to achieve the result.
- Taking forward existing printed electronics developments.
- To stay up-to-date with the latest technologies in printed electronics.
- To study the research papers, web sites, catalogues related to the Printed Electronics.
- To attend Exhibitions, Participate in seminars at various locations for the publicity of
- To visit Universities, Colleges, Research Institutes, to find opportunities.
- Basic software architecture development to store electronic data.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication and Printing technology Engineering.
- Experience in Printed Electronics or other circuit manufacturing (preferred).