Position: Project Engineer/ Sr. Project Engineer
Dept: New Installation
The Project Engineer creates operational added value through the implementation of the installation process to meet the business targets.
- Plan and execute the installation and commissioning of elevators and escalators in accordance with the defined budget, timelines, Schindler Safety & Quality standards, and Company procedures.
- Plan the jobs and provide supervision to FTs and sub-contractor workers for the timely completion of the project.
- Co-ordinate with the Sales representative, Logistics team for material, engineering team for troubleshooting, and service team for a smooth handover.
- Manage tasks to achieve the objectives and ensure high customer satisfaction throughout the entire duration of the work.
- Comply with fulfillment Plus documentation.
Mobility needs you
Education: Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Technical, Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering.
Exp: Min 3 years of experience in the Installation Dept
Knowledge and Skills: Desired Organization and Planning skills, elevator and escalator industry knowledge in product, field experience, safety & quality procedures knowledge, English Speaking, and Basic IT skills.