Company: Hitachi Energy
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate in the software development cycle following agile methodologies.
- Responsible for control algorithms and control features definition starting from product
and market requirements.
- Responsible for function implementation, validation, and testing.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Electrical, Control, or Electronic Engineering, with a focus
on power electronics and the power system domain. A Ph.D. in the area of Battery
Energy Storage, Distributed Generation, or Microgrid is preferred, with a focus on
- Minimum three years of experience in the area of control applied to Power Systems,
preferably in the area of Battery Energy Storage applied to power systems.
- Proficient with automatic control theory and techniques.
- Proficient with Power Systems, Power Electronics, and Control System modeling tools
(Matlab Simulink, DIgSILENT Power Factory, PSCAD, PSS-E, PLECS).
- Passionate and willing to contribute to the energy transition towards renewables.
- Excellent communication in English is essential in our global organization.
- Experience in the agile product development process is a plus.
- Solid presentation skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- High awareness for quality, processes, and tools in a related area.
- Have a self-motivated, independent, organized, and structured way of working. Be able
to interact with a multidisciplinary project team.
- Availability to travel globally (20 – 30% of the time).