We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
Join Us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role
- Knowledge on Testing and commissioning of Control & Relay Panels up to 400kV.
- Testing & commissioning of Protection Relays & Schemes for MV and HV application such as feeder, transformer, distance, generator, line differential, bus bar, etc.
- Protection IED: Configuration, Parametrization, Goosing, interoperability & integration with Scada.
- Configuration of communication protocols such as Modbus, DNP3.0, IEC61850, IEC60870-5-103 & creation of Data set, RCB’s & Tagging of signals.
- Retrofitting & trouble shooting: Retrofitting of Protection IED, trouble shooting and Replacement of CRP.
- Hands on operating knowledge of secondary injection test kit like Omicron, doble, Ponovo, Isa etc. & Auto Testing Method like OCC, State Sequencing, Distance & Differential Characteristics Test.
- Preparation of Commissioning documents such as SAT, Test Reports, Commissioning schedule Plans & MOM.
- Planning and execution of training courses and customer presentations.
- OS: Windows, PC communication serial/ IP
- Willing to travel as the role demands minimum 80-80% travel.
Will be added advantages if you have
- Experience with protection & control equipment and solutions preferably from Alstom, SEL, GE, ABB,NR & SIFANG make IEDs.
- Knowledge on Process Bus Technology
- Basic knowledge on Networking and communication protocols.
Who are we looking for?
Job qualification criteria
- You are a graduate/postgraduate in Electrical, Electronics with 3-5 years of hands on experience in relevant area
- Strong Communication skill in verbal and written for customer interaction
- Adaptive and Eager to learn and work on new things/technologies
- Innovative, self-driven and disciplined
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills.