Company: Fronius International
Task & Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the sales process with Configurations for Robotic Systems,
- Providing technical knowledge to customers & Sales Team.
- Evaluate the customer needs and support them technically right process and systems by making proposals.
- Work as a team with Internal and external customers and prospects, carryout installations, implementations to ensure customers’ needs met successfully in a timely fashion.
- Gather customer feedback and suggest new products / services or make recommendation for improvements.
- Providing Application advice for Fronius Team members and Customers
Welding/ technical Software’s commissioning / system integration.
- Undertaking the maintenance/ Breakdowns and repairing of the welding equipment & Peripherals.
- Operating and programming.
- Providing direct/e-mail and telephonic support at regional and national levels to internal and external customers
- Diploma/Graduate with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Installation, Repairing of Welding equipment.
- Basic PLC Knowledge & Robotic Programming & integration knowledge.
- Experience in Electronics & Interfaces/ Software installation & Repair.
- Expertise on Computer skills and through English speaking.
- Willingness to travel.
- Working with team and alone as per the need of the situation