Company: TÜV Rheinland
- Technical decision taken that would impact the project course should be taken in consultation with his superior
- Act and perform according to the Quality Policy and related Quality Documents. (e.g. QMS Procedures)
- Working towards achieving Department short-term and long-term goals with full cooperation.
- Maintaining at most integrity of the information pertaining to internal company data or external customer data assigned to execute the task allotted.
- Should maintain the team decorum and should work as a team member; also pursuing personal growth to be an asset to the company.
- Should independently handle lab test equipment and perform tests for which is authorized.
- With due diligence projects assigned shall be executed as per Test Plan in full.
- Technical decision taken that would impact the project course should be taken in consulation with his superior
- Is responsible to verify the test set-up by Trainee Engineer / Junior Engineer before the testing is conducted.
- Should handle lab equipment/customer equipment with due responsibility
- Preserve all Test Data for future assessment in the assigned place in form of soft or hardcopies as defined.
- Is responsible to complete the Test Datasheet on a day-to-day basis for all the testing undertaken.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics & Communication Engineering
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience from EMI/EMC Laboratory
- Must be able to individually manage Projects
- To be based in Bangalore (Electronic City) or willing to relocate
A challenging position in an international organization with over 20,000 colleagues globally
Space to further develop yourself and our products
In addition, we offer:
- Training (both internal and external)
- Career opportunities in an international organization belonging to the top 10 Global TIC (Testing, Inspection and Certification) organizations
- Medical Insurance for Self and immediate family members
- Annual Performance Bonus* and other exciting Rewards