If you require the numeric keypad regularly, but you have a laptop that is not designed with a separate keypad, it can be a daily struggle for you. No denying that most laptop manufacturers work to create a compact machine that would be easy to carry everywhere you need. So, they are not able to provide a separate and dedicated keypad.
In such cases, you might require buying a numeric keypad that can work seamlessly and help you do your daily job without any hassle. However, as the market is full of choices, there are some basic things that you need to look at while buying a numeric wireless keypad. Understanding the basic things to consider will help you to make the right decision.
Top Features to Look At Buying the Wireless Numeric Keypad
- Connectivity Technology: The first thing you need to be sure about while buying a wireless numeric keypad for your use is whether it uses Bluetooth connectivity or 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity. Both types of connectivity have their range of advantages and drawbacks. 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity will require you to use a USB fob on the computer, while Bluetooth does not require any. But generally, Bluetooth has a shorter range compared to the 2.4 GHz USB connectivity. So, depending on your requirement, you must decide on the connectivity type.
- No. of Keys: When buying a wireless numeric keypad, you must have a basic understanding. These keypads come with standard 0 – 9 keys and other arithmetic signs. So you have to put the numbers and then calculate. However, there are, again, some keypads that provide even more features. The extra buttons include tab keys for easy navigation, arrow keys, delete, insert, home, and other keys that become helpful in the calculating process. So checking the number of keys according to your needs can be beneficial in completing your calculating jobs.
- Operating System: The next important feature that is a must to check is the OS that the device is compatible with. Depending on the current device and its operating system, you need to check the wireless numeric keypad in detail. Most devices are compatible with different operating systems, but some are exclusively designed for macOS, whereas others are designed for windows. So knowing the OS of your current device will help you to seamlessly use the numeric keypad without facing any hassle.
- Area Range: When buying the wireless numeric keypad, you must be aware of the area range of the device. Most wireless keypads work up to a certain distance, which you must keep in mind while working. Taking it more than the distance mentioned can make it impossible to work with it. The signal transmission stability becomes problematic when you work from a distance greater than the mentioned range. So checking it in advance can be beneficial.
While there are several other important features you must look at while buying the best wireless numeric keypads, these are the top few most important things to consider. If you want a detailed buying guide for the best wireless numeric keypad, make sure that you check our “Buying Guide”. Now we will find out some of the top brands and their products along with the specifications so that it becomes helpful for you to understand and make an informed decision.
Best Wireless Numeric Keypad Table
|Best Wireless Numeric Keypad||Connectivity Technology||No.of Keys||Operating System||Area Range (ft)||Buy Now|
|Foloda Keypad||USB-A||22||Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / XP||32.8||Check On Amazon|
|Trelc Keypad||Usb, Radio Frequency||18||Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10||33||Check On Amazon|
|Lekvey Keypad||Bluetooth||34||Mac OS x cheetah/ OS, Windows XP/Vista/2000||33||Check On Amazon|
|Cimetech Keypad||USB||18||Windows XP/Vista/8/7/2000/MAC||33||Check On Amazon|
|Havit Keypad||Bluetooth||26||Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 11||33||Check On Amazon|
|Horime Keypad||Bluetooth||34||Windows, Mac OS, IOS, Android||33||Check On Amazon|
|Macally Keypad||Bluetooth||35||Windows OS, Chrome OS, Mac OS, IOS, Android||33||Check On Amazon|
|Svzioog Keypad||Bluetooth, Mini USB||19||Windows 7/8/9/10/Vista/XP/Linux/Android/ IOS||34||Check On Amazon|
|Felicon Keypad||USB||18||Windows Vista,2000||34||Check On Amazon|
|Surnqiee Keypad||Bluetooth||35||Linux, Chrome OS, Mac OS, All Windows, Android||32.8||Check On Amazon|
Best Wireless Numeric Keypad Reviews
1. Foloda Keypad
If you are looking for a high-quality wireless numeric keypad, Foloda is a brand you can rely on. This brand is known for providing high-quality products by manufacturing with top-notch materials to ensure seamless usage for the users. Their wireless numeric keypad has been designed with 22 keys.
This multifunctional keypad is more than just a wireless number keypad for your laptop. It supports a range of other functionalities, such as it has delete, ESC, NumLock, tab, and a lot more keys. With the shortcut keys, you can access the calculator on your computer directly. It weighs only 87 g and is an easy-to-use keypad.
This device works with 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity and has simple plug-and-play functionality. You can simply put the receiver into your laptop’s USB port, and it will start working. It does not require the installation of drivers. The maximum working range of this keypad is 32.8 feet.
It has a battery compartment to make the entire job easy for you. Manufactured with top-notch ABS material provides precise control and the best touch. It ensures a fast response and does not make any sound while pressing. The additional functionalities include reflecting energy saving, lower power consumption, and auto sleep functionality. It runs on 2 x AAA batteries.
This high-quality wireless numeric keypad is known for its multi-compatibility. It works with laptops, desktops, and PCs with Windows 2000, 7, 8, 10, XP, and Vista systems. Besides, they have exceptional customer service always to help you with any kind of care queries.
- Includes 22 keys in the keypad.
- The keyboard has additional functionalities like Tab, Delete, Numlock, ESC, and others.
- Works with 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- This keypad weighs only 87 g and has plug-and-play technology.
- Has a data transmission range of 32.8 feet.
- Manufactured with high-quality ABS plastics.
- Works with 2– AAA batteries.
- Precise control and touch with fast response ensure seamless use.
- It comes with lower power consumption, sleep functionality and reflects energy saving.
- It is compatible with Windows 2000, 7, 8, 10, XP, and Vista systems.
- The keypad has a dimension of 5.31 inches x 3.74 inches x 0.99 inches.
- A great choice for a wireless keypad.
- Easily conserve the battery.
- Very simple to set up.
- It has a sturdy build.
- The touch is quiet.
- The quality is very cheap.
2. Trelc Keypad
If you want to stay assured about the product, you must be aware of the brand. TRELC is the name of another reputable brand offering high-quality products to people. Of the many products provided by this brand, the mini wireless numeric keypad is another that adds to the list. The ergonomic design of the brand ensures seamless use of the keypad.
This 18 keys of mini keypad are among the finest choices as it offers excellent assistance while working on spreadsheets, accounting tasks, and other calculative work. It is integrated with 2.4 GHz of wireless connectivity that ensures seamless plug-and-play. It does not require any additional drivers. This wireless connection has signal transmission stability that can work to a range of 33 feet.
This mini wireless numeric keypad works with 3-AAA batteries. The receiver has been included with an additional battery compartment to make it easy for you to work with. The ergonomic tilt design ensures comfort and reduces strain. With comfortable key sizes and spring action, the keys ensure quick response and improve work efficiency. It is an excellent choice for any kind of financial application.
The inclusion of four non-slip mats on this keypad prevents sliding from the desk when used. It is a sturdy keypad that can be easily taken everywhere, so you can confidently work. It also has an additional feature of auto power off, which shuts off the device after it is kept idle for 10 minutes. This wireless number pad works with desktops, laptops, and PC with windows, XP, 2000, 7, 8, 10, and Vista OS. However, it might not be completely compatible with macOS.
- This mini wireless numeric keypad works with 2.4GHz wireless technology.
- Plug-and-play functionality does not require additional drivers.
- Signal transmission stability that can work to a range of 33 feet.
- Designed with an ergonomic tilt to ensure comfort and reduce strain.
- Comfortable key sizes and spring action ensure a quick response.
- Works quickly for financial applications, spreadsheets, and accounting files.
- Designed with four non-slip mats to prevent sliding.
- It has a sturdy number pad which you can take everywhere to work confidently.
- Auto power saving mode shuts off the system after remaining idle for 10 minutes.
- It is compatible with desktops, laptops, and PCs with Windows 10, 8, 7, 2000, XP, and vista OS.
- Good choice.
- Looks and feels sturdy.
- The anti-slip mat underneath reduces the chances of slipping.
3. Lekvey Keypad
Lekvey is a popular brand that works with the only agenda of making a smart life with reliable services and products. The brand is committed to ensuring 100% satisfaction. One of their notable products is an aluminum Bluetooth number keyboard. This stylish and compact design product allows you to take it everywhere.
This Bluetooth keypad has been integrated with Bluetooth 3.0 wireless technology, which works everywhere. Once you have connected this keypad, the next time, it will get auto-connected and switch on the Bluetooth. It has been integrated with an LED light that blinks red while charging and turns off after fully charging. The light will flash blue and then stop once it is successfully paired.
It has an ergonomic tilt that helps users comfortably type and makes it look slim and stylish. It has a beautiful design that matches your MacBook, MacBook Air, PC, iMac, etc. This 34 key external keyboard can operate from a distance of 10 m. It is built with a 160 MAHlithium ion battery and is easily recharged with a USB cable.
Other exceptional features of this high-quality Bluetooth number pad include auto sleep, functionality, reflect energy saving, and lower power consumption. It has been included with shortcut keys, making it easier to use with a laptop or computer. The additional two-year warranty the manufacturer provides makes it a great choice. Besides, the brand is always available to offer technical support to the users.
- It is a slim aluminum numeric keypad to fit your needs.
- Integrated with Bluetooth 3.0 connection to make a clutter-free connection.
- 34 keys of a complete keypad.
- Capable of working with your laptop from a distance of 10m.
- Included with 160 mAh lithium battery that can be recharged using a USB cable.
- Other additional functionalities include reflect energy saving, auto sleep, and lower power consumption.
- Included with shortcut keys to work comfortably with your laptop.
- Perfectly compatible with Windows and Mac.
- Provided with 2 years of warranty and 24 hours of support.
- Responsive scissor-switch keys and quiet in action.
- Works perfectly as described.
- Connects seamlessly with the device.
- Great customer service.
4. Cimetech Keypad
When choosing the top brand, Cometech is one of the best choices. Working with this numeric keypad is extremely easy as it comes with a plug you need to use on the USB port. It does not require any drivers. It is designed to make it easy for the keys and presses them without hampering productivity. The integrated tilt ensures additional comfort and reduces strain while working on financial applications and spreadsheets.
Integrated with a 2.4 GHz wireless connection makes it easy to work cordless. It has no delays and allows you to work from a distance of 10 meters. The availability of battery indicator lights on this keypad helps to understand when the battery is running low. The AAA battery works on this keypad for seamless availability. You can also use joystick control while gaming.
This high-quality numeric keypad is compatible with both desktops and PC. It is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, 2000, and XP operating systems. However, it might not work with Mac systems. It is a 22-key keypad that ensures user comfort, is easy to use, and reliability.
- Works with easy plugging of the USB port.
- Do not need driver installation.
- Keys are very silent in functioning.
- The ergonomic tilt makes it user-friendly.
- Ensure comfort and reduce strain while working.
- Integrated with advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity.
- Functional from a distance of 10m.
- Requires AAA battery when running low.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, 2000, and XP operating systems.
- It works as expected.
- Looks easy to work with.
- Good choice for the price.
5. Havit Keypad
Havit is a popular brand has been constantly engaged in creating electronic technology for more than 20 years now. The brand has adhered to its quality to ensure exceptional products and enjoys the pleasure of technology. It is a multi-functional 26-key keyboard with other exceptional features that make it easy to work with this keypad.
It comes with a huge lithium battery that can be used for two months when you charge it for 1 to 2 hours. It is also integrated with sleep functionality, making the device ideal after you keep it for 5 minutes. All you need is to press any key to wake the number pad. You can use the USB cable to charge this keypad.
Integrated with 3.0 Bluetooth connectivity ensures seamless plug-and-play use. It ensures fast data transmission and can walk easily to a range of 33 feet. The advanced scissor-switch keys ensure quiet operation and comfort. It has a quick response when touched. The design has a 15° tilt, making it a perfect choice for human bodies.
The number pad is widely compatible with a range of devices. You can seamlessly use it with Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, and 2000 systems. According to the manufacturer, the USB requires 5V of electricity to use the device. It contains 26 keys, making it possible for you to use the device.
- It is a 26-key keypad for easy use.
- Included with NumLock light which gives the notification of use.
- Added non-slip pads to prevent sliding.
- Integrated with a Lithium battery that can be charged using a USB cable.
- Provides a smooth and comfortable typing experience.
- Charging hours are 1-2 hours which can run for 2 months.
- The device goes idle after 5 minutes.
- Advanced 3.0 Bluetooth connectivity for seamless use.
- Works seamlessly from a distance of 33 ft.
- Scissor switch keys allow quiet functioning.
- 15° tilt is provided to fit human use.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, and 2000 systems.
- Great for working every day.
- Its charge lasts longer.
- The quality of the product is amazing.
- A durable choice.
- Sometimes, it does not respond.
6. Horime Keypad
If you want a high-quality product from a renowned brand, Horime is the best choice. This Bluetooth keyboard is made with premium and solid aluminum material, which makes it a durable option. The comfortable and proper tilt helps to get precise typing control and faster response. The slim style and good looks make it the perfect choice for you.
This Bluetooth numeric keypad can be recharged easily with a USB cable. It does not require any battery replacement. The battery can last for 260 hours on a single charge of 1 to 2 hours. The auto sleep functionality helps to preserve the battery. It can autostop within three seconds. The advanced 3.0 Bluetooth connectivity lets you pair this keypad with your computer. It allows faster control and stable usage.
Keeping in mind the compatibility, this keypad comes with wide compatibility. It works with macOS 10.0 and above and Windows 7, 8, and 10. It also works with android. This 10-key keyboard not only comes with number keys but also has other additional keys that make it easy to work with other devices. This brand goes through strict quality testing, which defines your choice.
The best part is that it runs for 260 hours on a single full charge. The responsive scissor-switch key designs help it to last for a longer time. It has a fast response when working from a distance of 10 meters.
- Made with aluminum in a slim design.
- The ergonomic tilt makes it easy to use.
- Fast response and precise control.
- Slim style and good looks add to the comfort.
- Use of USB cable for rapid recharging.
- Charging for 1 – 2 hours lasts for 260 hours.
- Auto sleep functionality helps to preserve the battery.
- Wakes up within 3 seconds of use.
- It is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, and above, Android, and Mac OS 10.0.
- 10 key keypad that can help to calculate seamlessly.
- Works perfectly fine.
- Pairs and works with a MacBook.
- It works with every OS.
- Easily loses the connection.
7. Macally Keypad
Having proper brand knowledge is one of the prime requirements. Macally has been offering workflow solutions for more than 27 years. The simple setup helps you easily pair this number keypad through Bluetooth and immediately start working. There is no hassle of cables and wire. This high-quality Bluetooth keypad is compatible with a wide range of Android, iOS, Windows, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
It is a 10-key Bluetooth keypad that goes easily with spreadsheets, grade books, and accounting programs. It is a perfect choice to add on laptops that do not have a numeric keypad. The inclusion of a 300 MAH rechargeable battery helps to last for one month. It requires USB C-type charging. The design also includes an on-and-off switch to save battery life.
It is made with a slim aluminum body that can easily pair with a desktop or laptop. The 35 scissor-switch key is included in this number pad with four arrow keys and six shortcut keys, allowing you to work efficiently. The 300 mAh of battery included in this keypad helps you work with the device for longer. It is a simple plug-and-play keypad.
Additionally, the on and off switch helps you to preserve its battery. The quiet and responsive keys make it the best choice for you. It has a dimension of 5.7 inches x 4.5 inches that helps you to add to your existing device seamlessly.
- Includes a 35-key layout in the keypad.
- Manufactured with aluminum housing, it assures durability and aesthetics.
- Universal Bluetooth connectivity works with phones, tablets, and laptops.
- A simple plug-and-play functionality.
- 6 shortcut keys for use.
- Integrated with a slide for seamless typing.
- 300mAh battery that works for a longer period.
- Scissor switch keys for quiet and responsive action.
- Designed in a dimension of 5.7 inches x 4.5 inches.
- Helps to complete your job.
- Really a great choice on the budget.
- Very easy to use.
- A great travel accessory.
8. Svzioog Keypad
Are you looking for a brand that assures quality? If yes, SVZIOOG is the best choice that provides a quality keypad. This keypad is made with optimum quality to ensure seamless use. It has an auto power-saving mode that stops after 15 minutes of staying idle. Pressing any switch wakes up the keypad. It requires 1 AAA battery for use.
It is straightforward to start with this keypad as it requires a USB port to start immediately. It does not require any driver Installation. The keys are manufactured in a way and designed to easily and silently press and speed up productivity. The ergonomic tilt on this keypad provides improved comfort and reduces strain. Therefore, it can be an excellent choice for accounting, spreadsheets, and other financial applications.
Design with a battery indicator light will help you to understand when the battery is running low. It has been located in a comfortable location to get notifications easily. It also has a joystick control that lets you play games with this wireless device. Additionally, their professional customer service support will come in handy in times of requirement.
This high-quality keypad is made with raw ABS material and works from a distance of 10 m. 19 keys present in it have a lifetime of over 10 million times. It requires a voltage of 1.5 V.
- This high-quality keypad offers optimum comfort.
- Auto power mode helps to shut off after 15 minutes of use.
- Requires a AAA battery.
- Require plugging with the receiver.
- Very silent to the touch and improves productivity.
- Ergonomic tilt provides comfort and reduces strain.
- Joystick control helps during playing.
- Required professional customer service.
- It is compatible with Windows 7/8/9/10/Vista/XP/Linux/Android/ IOS.
- Manufactured with ABS material.
- A great choice for fast typing.
- Runs on triple batteries.
- Easy to use.
- Accurate product description.
- Does not have any backlight.
9. Felicon Keypad
Felicon is a known brand offering high-quality products to its users. One of the amazingly designed keypads known for their exceptional aesthetics and functionality is their wireless numeric keypad. The simple plug-and-play functionality helps you to use it with a small USB and does not require installing any software.
However, you can stay assured about no possible delays and dropouts when using the numeric keypad. It has faster data transmission and improves the efficiency of working. 18 quiet and full-size keys are known for easy use and excellent touch and control. It has an ergonomic design that makes sure of no fatigue. It can work on accounting documents, financial applications, and spreadsheets.
Designed with automatic sleep mode, makes it possible for the device to preserve its battery. It goes into sleep mode after the device is ideal for five minutes. The low-power indicator light will keep reminding you about the need for charging.
Integrated with a non-slip design on its back, it prevents slipping or moving out of the table. It helps you to work quickly and efficiently wherever you want. This wireless keypad works with desktops, laptops, and PCs installed with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and 2000 OS.
- High-quality 2.4G keypad.
- Designed with 10m of data transmission.
- Requires a AAA battery to enjoy a stable connection.
- No delay and improved efficiency.
- 18 full-sized keys to ensure excellent touch.
- Ergonomic design to ensure working without any fatigue.
- Auto sleep functionality after 5 minutes of idle.
- Low battery indicator.
- Designed with 4 non-slip on its back to prevent slipping and accidental damage.
- Works seamlessly with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and 2000 OS.
- Works perfectly.
- Feels and looks very sturdy.
- Perfect for regular needs.
- Shortcut keys would have been better.
10. Surnqiee Keypad
A brand like SurnQiee is known for developing user-friendly and higher-quality innovative keypads. Their primary aim is to design unique products and ensure efficiency. This wireless keypad has been engineered for long time use. The special tilt on this device provides comfortable typing and faster response. It has a slim and stylish appearance that looks exceptionally good.
It is designed with two Lithium batteries that have 250mAH capacity. It has a standby time of around two months after fully charging. It is designed with auto sleep functionality that takes the keypad to reserve mode to preserve energy. You can press any key to wake the keypad within three seconds.
This 35-key numeric keypad helps you to improve data accuracy and speed with all the numbers and dedicated control. The shortcut keys can make it easier for you to use the functionality. The advanced 4.0 Bluetooth wireless technology ensures seamless data transmission and no delay. It can walk up to a range of 32.8 feet.
This high-quality numeric keypad can be a great choice as it is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, and Android devices and macOS 10.0 and above operating systems.
- Engineered with high-quality plastic for regular use.
- Comfortable to touch and use.
- Very slim and looks great.
- Integrated with 2 lithium-ion batteries that last for 2 months.
- Auto sleep functionality preserves your battery.
- Wakes up within 3 seconds.
- 35 keys of numeric boards with shortcut keys.
- Advanced Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.
- A working range of up to 32.8 ft.
- Great quality keypad.
- Battery life is fantastic.
- Value for money.
- Shortcut keys are beneficial.
- Not sure about the sleep mode functionality.
Buying Guide for the Best Wireless Numeric Keypads
Now that you have gathered the knowledge about the top 10 best wireless numeric keypads available in the market and their specifications, choosing will probably become easier. However, if you have already chosen one that is not included in this list, you need to check the essential feature of a numeric wireless keypad. So following are the factors that will determine the performance and functionality of the product.
1. Connectivity Technology
The first thing you must check is whether the wireless keypad runs through Bluetooth or 2.4 GHz of wireless connectivity. Both connectivities are used for designing these devices. Both have their own set of benefits and drawbacks. 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity is more stable than Bluetooth and has an improved range than Bluetooth connectivity. However, this does not mean that Bluetooth connectivity is not worth it. It depends on your use.
2. No. of Keys
Based on the kind of job you are into and the purpose of buying a numeric keypad, you need to check the availability of keys. Most keypads come with standard keys from 0 – 9 and other signs for easy calculation. However, some advanced keypads provide additional keys for shortcuts to make it easier to use on laptops and other devices. This generally includes arrow keys, delete, home, insert, and navigation to ease the calculating process.
3. Operating System
While deciding on the wireless keypad, You also need to check the compatibility with the OS. Not all keypads will work on different operating systems, but only some. Therefore, before you decide on the wireless numeric keypad, you must check out the manufacturer’s details about the compatible OS of the keypad. This will help you work seamlessly and not face hassles during installation and functionality.
4. Area Range (Wide Ability in Ft)
You also need to check the area range of the wireless numeric keypad. As these are wireless keypads, they generally work up to a certain distance. So while deciding, You also have to check the area range with which the device is compatible. This is mostly indicated in feet or meters, showing where and up to what distance you can use this keypad.
5. Type of Battery
Do not forget to check the type of battery with which the keypad is included. If it includes AAA batteries, you have to buy it every time it goes low or out of order, but if it requires USB charging, you have to work accordingly. In the case of USB charging, the manufacturer provides the cable, so you don’t have to take any stress on it.
Last but not least, checking the warranty is another important thing as it offers peace of mind. A warranty would be an added benefit when investing in a product that costs you a hundred dollars. So even when most manufacturers do not offer a warranty, they offer customer support service. However, some manufacturers provide warranties for their products, and choosing them can be a safe choice.
Wireless Numeric Keypad FAQs
Ans: Setting up a wireless numeric keypad does not require any additional equipment or expertise. Most of them come with Bluetooth connectivity or 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity. With Bluetooth connectivity, you simply have to pair and use it; with 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity, you simply have to insert the fob and keep using the device.
Ans: You can simply switch on the Bluetooth connection of your laptop and check for the device name availability. Once you find the device name, simply click on it and connect to use the numeric keypad on your laptop.
Ans: Most numeric keypads are designed to use in a calculative manner. However, some numeric keypads will let you use the symbols. All you need is to hold the alt key and input the correct ASCII code. When you release the Alt key, you can find the desired symbol.
Ans: Gamers generally require an additional keypad to use the shortcut keys they choose in the form of numbers. It will provide them with easy-to-use and better gaming performance with seamless controls.
Now that you have gathered the knowledge, let us check out the top 3 editor’s choices of numeric keypads.
- Foloda Keypad are overall great as it includes 22 numeric and other calculative keys, along with additional keys for improving performance. It works with 2.4 GHz wireless technology with a simple plug-and-play. This high-quality keypad is made with ABS plastic and has a data transmission range of 32.8 feet. The way it is compatible with Windows systems.
- Cimetech Keypad is an affordable choice for everyone looking for a good and affordable keypad. This requires easy plugging of the USB port as it has a 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity. It is very silent in functioning and has a proper design to make it user-friendly. It can easily work from a distance of 10 m and requires a AAA battery for running it when it is low in charge.
- Macally Keypad is a feature-packed product manufactured with aluminum material. It has improved ability and great aesthetic appeal. This 35-key keypad has universal connectivity, making it work with laptops, tablets, and phones. It has six shortcut keys and simple plug-and-play functionality. The 300 mAh battery runs for a good long time. Included with Scissor switch keys ensures responsive and quiet functioning.
And that’s all about the best wireless numeric keypads. Hopefully, now you will be able to make a choice.