Whether you are a gamer or a professional who needs to do high-end creative work daily, your computer is your constant companion. Remember that the computer’s CPU is the most crucial part that constantly provides the performance you need. However, since constant working on the CPU results in heating up, the device coolers are extremely important.
In the market, you will find a wide range of CPU coolers solely designed to maintain the high and lower temperatures of the CPU and its performance. However, if you don’t want to buy the same old black CPU coolers, nothing can be better than choosing white coolers. So, in this guide, we will find out some of the high-performance CPU coolers in white colour and make sure that it can stand out, irrespective of the requirement. However, before that, let us look into the most important feature you must check while buying a white CPU cooler.
Top Features to Look At Buying the White CPU Coolers
- Noise Level: When you constantly use your computer, the CPU requires constant power to provide performance. As CPU coolers tend to become one of the most important aspects that maintain the temperature of the CPU coolers, you should always ensure the noise level. Often it is considered the loudest component in the entire system, with some models that reach 60 or 70 dB when working at full load. This is common among processors that are mostly chosen for higher performance. However, if you want to remain uninterrupted yet want the best performing cooler, you need to ensure that the CPU cooler has no more than 35 dB of noise production. This will make sure that you enjoy gaming while not bothering anyone.
- Cooling Method: You must always know that a single cooler system of a CPU consists of thousands of smaller systems. Apart from checking the different other things, you initially need to decide whether you want a liquid or air cooler. Air coolers are mostly a good choice for general PC users as they are inexpensive and do a good job. However, it might not be a good choice if you are building a gaming PC. On the other hand, liquid coolers are a good choice if you are looking forward to finding a quieter air cooler with an advanced cooling setup.
- Compatible Sockets: The next important feature that you should definitely check is the compatible socket. While you decide on the CPU cooler that you want to buy, make sure that you thoroughly read the manufacturer’s details. You will find the names of processors that the CPU cooler is compatible with. It is always recommended not to do any guesswork as it might result in making a big mistake and a wrong investment. So it is suggested to do a proper check to make the best buy.
While there are several other vital things you need to check while deciding on the best air coolers, these are the top three most important specifications that determine the performance and quality of the cooler. Remember that when you make a proper purchase, it will always be much more satisfactory than regretting later. So now that you have learned about the top three most important things to check let us find out some of the best white CPU coolers available in the market. We will also find out the most critical specifications of these coolers, making it easier with “Buying Guide” for you to decide and make the right purchase.
Best White CPU Coolers Table
|Best White CPU Coolers||Noise Level (Db)||Cooling Method||Compatible Sockets||Additional Features||Buy Now|
|CoolerMaster CPU Coolers||15||Fans (Air)||Intel – 1700,1200
AMD – AM5, AM4
|RGB lighting||Check On Amazon|
|Arctic White CPU Coolers||18||Fans (Air)||Intel – 1700,1200
AMD – AM5, AM4
|Thermal coating||Check On Amazon|
|Vetroo White CPU Coolers||30.8||Fans (Air)||Intel – 1700,1200
AMD – AM5, AM4
|ARGB Lighting||Check On Amazon|
|DeepCool White CPU Coolers||28||Fans (Air)||Intel – 1700,1200
AMD – AM5, AM4
|Chessboard style Heatsink||Check On Amazon|
|ID-Cooling White CPU Coolers||35.2||Liquid||Intel – 1700,1200
AMD – AM5, AM4
|White LED lights||Check On Amazon|
|Thermaltake White CPU Coolers||28.2||Liquid||Intel – 1700,1200
AMD – AM5, AM4
|ARGB LED lights||Check On Amazon|
|Thermalright White CPU Coolers||25.6||Fans (Air)||Intel – 1700,1200
AMD – AM5, AM4
|ARGB light effects||Check On Amazon|
Best White CPU Coolers Reviews
1. CoolerMaster White CPU Coolers
While several other top brands offer high-quality CPU coolers in white colour, CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L is known for its performance. Cooler Master is one of the much-known brands offering high-quality cooling equipment for users. From the exceptional and high-performing equipment, the Master Liquid ML240L is known for its high performance and efficiency. It is integrated with the 3rd generation of dual chamber pumps that can offer improved performance.
With this cooling equipment, you will get mounting kits compatible with LGA1700 CPU from the new Intel processor. Therefore, it can be helpful for customers to add a new cooler to the existing one easily. This high-quality CPU cooler is manufactured with industrial-grade EPDM material. This high-quality material improves longevity and strengthens the seal by ensuring anti-leaking properties.
The latest SickleFlow exterior on this cooling system is an intelligent design. It has improved fan blades and lighting to make sure of a quieter performance. It has been rated with a 15 dB noise level which is exceptionally low for use. The exceptional performance with unique RGB features ensures becoming the perfect solution for you. Apart from this, the RGB lighting feature is fully customizable; hence, you can choose a lighting effect according to your need.
The CPU cooler is integrated with the RGB controller in the package, which gives you the freedom to choose your favourite colour from the wide range of effects available in it. However, you have to make sure that the CPU supports it. When it comes to compatibility, it is compatible with Intel and AMD motherboards in a wide range of series. This product has been designed for easy installation and simple use. The 1 year of warranty can help you get every support you need on your product in case of malfunctions.
- The latest 3rd gen dual chamber pump integrated into the cooling system improves cooling performance and efficiency.
- Sickleflow design on the exterior to make sure of the airflow performance.
- The PVM-optimized curve of the blades ensures improved air pressure and airflow.
- Frosted blade to improve light dispersion and luminous effect.
- 120mm length is compatible with a chassis that can be mounted on the front, back, and top.
- Needs an upgrade kit to help users add to the existing coolers.
- RGB controller is provided on the device to customize colours accordingly.
- 62 CFM airflow and 2.5 air pressure.
- Customizable light effects to help you create an effect according to your choice.
- Compatible with AMD Ryzen 5 and lower versions and Intel LGA 1700, 1200, and lower versions.
- You get an additional 1 year of warranty on the product.
- Industrial grade EPDM material to ensure anti-leak and longevity.
- 1800 RPM of maximum rotation speed.
- Produces only 15 dB of noise.
- Works properly as described.
- Installation is very simple.
- Quality built cooler.
- Maintain the temperature.
- The price is on the higher side.
2. Arctic White CPU Coolers
Arctic is known to be one of the biggest manufacturers when it is about manufacturing low-noise PC components and cooler. Their only agenda is to create a trend by manufacturing high-end cooling systems. Apart from this, there are huge collections of GPU and CPU fans, CPU Opt, and coolers make them one of the best choices for ensuring quality. It is designed with an improved heat dissipation technique for even cooling.
The use of direct touch heat pipes on this system has the ability to spread evenly. Additionally, the optimized design of the heat sink and 54 cooling fans ensures proper heat dissipation in the CPU. The use of thermal coating on the system creates micro turbulence. It has a special surface structure that provides improved performance. Combined with the offset heat pipes, it ensures optimizing heat dissipation and improves the cooling performance, improving the CPU Coolers low performance.
34 heat pipes have been manufactured with contact surfaces not covered throughout the heat spreader. It has huge ability and can cover the largest version of 18 cores. It is compatible with both AMD and Intel sockets and comes with easy mounting system installation, which does not require professionals to install.
Integrated with two Bionix P-fans in this freezer eSports works through push and pull mode. This results in improved airflow and maintains heat dissipation throughout the CPU. It is compatible with Intel 1700 and AM5 processors. The additional 6 years of huge manufacturer warranty provides additional peace of mind.
- Direct touch heat pipes ensure even spreading.
- A better heat sink design has been made with 54 cooling fins.
- Freezer 34 eSports does not entirely cover heat spreaders but works with the largest versions.
- Fast and easy mounting of the system.
- Compatible with AMD and Intel sockets.
- The use of 2 BioniX P-fans improved airflow.
- Works with a simple push and pull mode.
- Made with high-quality aluminium materials.
- 4 heatpipes to improve heat dissipation.
- The fan speed is from 2000 to 2100 RPM.
- Direct customer service is provided to the users.
- 6 years of manufacturer warranty for peace of mind.
- Great value for money.
- Very easy installation.
- Works with AMD and Intel processors.
- The fans are very quiet.
- Faced user error issues a lot during installation.
3. Vetroo White CPU Coolers
Vetroo is popular for constantly manufacturing and designing some of the best components for its users. Of the many components that are critically made for computer hardware, it has not only overcome the challenges but also has exceeded the expectation of users in terms of details, performance, and style. They have only believed in creating products that last a lifetime and helping people achieve their individual goals.
The CPU air cooler has been included with lighting that can be synchronized with the motherboard through a 5V and 3 pin interface. It offers rich and even illumination and is designed with an intelligent PWM smart control. The 4-pin PWM control becomes helpful in making dynamic speed adjustments. You can adjust the speed from 800 to 1700 rpm. This way, you can maximize airflow and also minimize noise.
Integrated with eight vibrating rubber pads and seven fan blades on these air coolers, it maintains silence and offers excellent airflow. The fan noise has been rated as 30.8 dB and a maximum airflow of 21 to 52 CFM. The addition of five heat pipes that follow direct contact technology is able to maintain the operation of the CPU and ensure faster heat transfer.
Direct contact technology directly touches the copper base to properly fit the CPU and improve thermal conductivity and contact area. You also have the freedom to make height adjustments and pull the fan up and down as per your RAM. It will not have any effect on the cooler performance. This high-quality CPU cooler works with Intel and AMD motherboard.
- The overall dimension of the cooler is 128 x 148 x 75 mm.
- You get a great fan speed from 800 to 1700 RPM.
- The fan airflow has been noted with 21-52 CFM.
- Its fan noise is rated as 30.8 dBA.
- 4 Pin PWM control on the fan enabled dynamic adjustments.
- Ability to make height adjustments up and down as per the RAM.
- Direct Contact Technology follows touching the CPU to improve thermal conductivity and optimal contact.
- 5 heatpipes in the air cooler improve excellent cooling and faster heat transfer.
- The 5V 3-pin interface in the cooler syncs according to the motherboard.
- It offers rich illumination.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
- Great products for the price you pay.
- Good ARGB inclusion.
- The price is very reasonable.
- Looks really great.
4. DeepCool White CPU Coolers
DeepCool is a popular brand that has been working for its users for 27 years. Their primary ambition is to continue building high-quality products and breaking walls. Of the many high-end components that it provides to the users, the DeepCool AK620 WH CPU Air Cooler is one of their top-notch offerings. This is available in all white color, giving this air cooler a unique look.
This air cooler does not have ARGB or RGB lighting, which makes it an ideal choice for everyone who wants to create a castle-style PC in White color. The bottom of this air cooler is designed with pure copper with six nickel-plated heat pipes. These are 6MM in size which improves heat dissipation in the system. This air cooler’s 260W TDP cooling capacity supports CPU overclocking even in compact models.
Integrated with 2 FK 120 high-speed PWM fans in 120 MM improves airflow. It is also designed with fluid dynamics bearing that provides a maximum of 1850 rpm and airflow of 68.9 9CFM. It has been built with the only intention of improving the air cooling system and maintaining the performance of your PC. Coming to the noise, the damping pads installed in the corners of the fan help to reduce vibration and maintain the noise level at 28 dB even when it is working at full load.
This dual tower has a heat sink in a chessboard design, which helps to easily recognize it. You can find decorative boards on the heat sink, which again provides a unique appearance. It is compatible with most of the M – ATX or ATX cases. It has a total of 138MM weight that does not block the RAM slots. You can adjust it to take higher, unclip fans and make it the right choice for your needs. It is compatible with Windows and AMD motherboards.
- Helps you to create a castle-style PC in white without any ARBG or RGB lighting.
- Designed with 6mm nickel heat pipes in 6 pieces for improving heat dissipation.
- It has a total of 260W TDP cooling capability.
- Included with two 120mm high-speed fans that have fluid dynamic bearings.
- Provides 1850 RPM to improve cooling capabilities,
- The airflow of the product is 68.99 CFM.
- Integrated with damping pads on the corners to maintain the noise level and reduce vibration.
- Chessboard style heat sink design gives it a distinctive appearance.
- Produces a total noise level of 28 dB.
- It is compatible with M-ATX and ATX PC cases.
- Does not clock the RAM Slots and offers height adjustments.
- Compatible with AMD and Intel LGA models.
- Installation is super easy.
- Helps maintain the cooler temperature.
- Very quiet in action.
- Sleek and has a nice design.
5. ID-Cooling White CPU Coolers
If you are searching for a liquid cooler, there might not be much choice, especially when you want it in white color. However, ID – cooling is a known brand that can still satisfy your requirements. They specialize in manufacturing CPU water coolers, CPU air coolers, in-built cooling cases, computer fans, VGA coolers, and a lot more. With years of expertise and offering constant service and products to use this, this brand has garnered a lot of experience and love from the users
ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW X 240 Snow CPU Water Cooler is one of their high-quality products that is billed for both AMD and Intel sockets. This is an all-rounder CPU cooler in liquid form that is built to improve CPU cooling. It is included with a 240 MM radiator, making it an ideal gaming choice. Considering the need for extra features and making it exciting, it is included with white LED lights. These lights are added to the pump head.
It is included with dual PWM fans with integrated white LED light, which offers improved cooling performance and managing noise operation. With a larger pushing motor, this pump can quickly improve water flow and manage heat. The LED lighting has been designed to match the PC that you are creating in all white colour.
The LED light overall makes the PC colourful and extremely bright. And also make it visually enticing. The maximum rotational speed of the cooler is 1800 rpm, and the airflow capacity is 17.1 6CFM. Keeping in mind the need for low noise, it is kept under 35.2 dB.
- Included with two PWM fans and 240 mm radiation.
- Dual 120mm PWM fans ensure exceptional CPU cooling.
- Included with white classic LED lights that match the CPU build.
- It has an airflow of 76.16 CFM.
- The total fan speed is mentioned as 1800 RPM.
- It makes a noise of 35.2dB.
- Excellent heat dissipation with 240mm radiator.
- Premium quality tubing makes it look premium and durable.
- High pushing motor helps to push more water that takes heat away.
- Compatible with AMD and Intel processors.
- The colourful LED lights give visual enjoyment.
- Great quality product.
- Looks simply awesome with the white LEDs.
- Performs well under pressure.
- The screws that came with the PC do not fit properly.
6. Thermaltake White CPU Coolers
If you are looking for an all-in-one cooling system, then Thermaltake is the right brand for your needs. This brand has been providing some of the high-end PC components that help its users enjoy exceptional speed. The TH360 liquid cooling system by Thermaltake is one of the powerful additions that has been included with three 120 MM high-pressure fans with maximum power and high-performing radiators. Keeping in mind the need for exciting colours, it has 16.8 in RGB colours that can be preset into different lighting modes.
Triple 20 MM radiator fans are high static fans designed to provide a great cooling performance. It has been designed especially with 360 MM of surface radiator that improves heat dissipation. The inclusion of a high-performing copper base plate can accelerate heat conductivity. A reliable pump and high-quality component guarantee maximum water circulation, keeping the plate cool and improving performance.
Including a low evaporation tube decreases the chances of coolant loss; hence, you would not have to refill it frequently. Apart from being an exceptional cooling system, it also features easy installation to make it seamless for the users. It ensures maintenance-free operation and does not require much space.
This RGB controller comes with a smart fan controller, which helps users to switch between LED colours, LED modes, and lighting speeds. It provides convenience to the users to switch between a range of modes and speed options.
- Designed with an amazing copper base plate that improves heat conductivity.
- The high-performing radiator ensures maintaining the cool.
- 8M RGB colors with preset modes help you to create your lighting systems.
- Designed with three high static fans in 120mm.
- A smart fan controller has been included to let you play with the lights.
- 120mm radiator fan to provide excellent cooling performance.
- Features easy and simple setup with no need for maintenance.
- It has a noise level of 28.2dB.
- The maximum rotational speed is 2500 RPM which determines the performance.
- 28 CFM of airflow capacity.
- A 3-pin connector type.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
- Helps to cool down the PC much faster.
- It is super quiet in action.
- The colours are aesthetically very pleasing.
- The mounting screws do not properly fit.
7. Thermalright White CPU Coolers
If you want a popular brand that ensures excellent cooling, Thermalright can be the best choice. This Taiwan brand has over 20 years of experience in developing some of the exceptional components. They have created a huge name in both foreign and domestic markets. With the primary focus on development and research, this brand has constantly offered high-quality computer accessories that support the performance of your computer.
This high-quality air cooler has been created on TL – C12 fan design. It is the series that is able to achieve an exceptional balance between noise output and performance. Hence, this is a great choice if you are looking for an all-rounder fan. It has a motor that is made with S – MDB bearing to ensure a long lifespan and smooth operation. The premium quality TF–4 thermal paste added to CPU to acquire exceptional performance.
The entire system has been redesigned with mounting type to make sure of optimum mounting pressure and an easy installation procedure. As it is equipped with a unique ADHP heat pipe design, it will not be affected by mounted direction. The use of aluminium material on the heat sink makes it even get improved performance. It has been equipped with metal fasteners to make it the right choice for AMD and Intel platforms.
The use of PWM fans with outstanding ARGB light effects makes it a great choice. The fan speed has been rated at 1550 rpm, which improves the performance. It has an airflow of 66.1 7CFM and a noise level lesser than 25.6 dB. It ensures efficient cooling at low noise levels. The TDP of the CPU cooler is 125 to 225 words. It is definitely the best choice for medium-sized PC cases. You can simply install it with Intel and AMD processors.
- Manufactured with an Aluminum heat sink for better heat dissipation.
- Designed with metal fasteners to become compatible with AMD and Intel processors.
- It has the standard PWM fans.
- Gorgeous and colourful ARGB light effects.
- It helps to achieve a fan speed of 1550 RPM.
- The airflow of this fan is 66.17 CFM.
- Rated with a noise level of less than 25.6 dB.
- Designed for medium-sized computer cases.
- SS2 mounting system ensures seamless installation with mounting pressure.
- It has an easy and straightforward installation.
- Very quiet in operation.
- Worth the price.
- The thermal paste is a big issue.
Buying Guide for White CPU Coolers
With all the details about the best white CPU coolers available in the market, it will become easier for you to decide on the best one. However, it is always recommended to choose the product after checking the specifications in detail.
If you have decided to buy a CPU cooler that is not mentioned in the list, it is better that you take a look into the most critical features that conclude the performance of the CPU coolers. So before you go ahead to decide, make sure that you read this buying guide.
1. Noise Level
The first important thing that you need to be sure of in a CPU cooler is its noise level. As the coolers are one of the most important components that maintain the heat of the CPU, it generally tends to make a bit of noise when it performs at its full power. However, since higher noise can be really irritating for people, it is mostly recommended to check out the noise level before you choose. It is mainly denoted in dB and helps you to understand whether the cooler is applicable to be installed in your CPU. So make sure that the CPU cooler has a maximum of 35 dB noise so that it won’t bother others.
2. Cooling Method
The cooling system is again one of the major aspects of CPU coolers. Whether you are looking for a liquid cooler or an air cooler, you have to decide initially. Air coolers can be a great choice if you are building a gaming PC, as these are inexpensive and perform great in times of pressure. Liquid coolers are the other choice For people who are looking forward to finding an advanced cooling setup with a quieter mechanism.
3. Compatible Sockets
Always make an informed decision rather than regretting later. So before you start looking for CPU coolers, check the compatible socket. By this, we mean that you have to make sure that the cooler is compatible with the installed CPU. So, depending on the CPU in your system, you need to choose a cooler and make the right investment. Keep in mind that a single wrong decision will lead to making a wrong investment. So it is suggested to make a thorough check before you choose.
4. Power Connector Type & Voltage
Understanding the power connector in the CPU Coolers are extremely necessary as it helps you to understand whether you can meet the requirement. The power connector type in a CPU generally attaches to the motherboard, and hence it is important to check before you decide on one. Apart from this, don’t forget to check the voltage requirement of the CPU cooler to perform to its best abilities. Always make sure that the coolers get the right voltage to be able to enjoy maximum performance.
The next important choice is the material quality of the CPU cooler. It is important for you to understand that coolers are one of the most important aspects of a computer when it comes to performance. They need to be manufactured with industrial-grade material that ensures longevity and durability. With high-quality material, you will be able to meet the requirements.
One of the most important aspects of a CPU cooler that determines the performance is the rotations per minute. The fans generally rotate at high speed, and when you know the number of rotations every minute, you get to know the performance of the cooler. With more rpm of the CPU cooler, it will be able to have improved cooling performances. Always make sure that the CPU cooler has increased rotations per minute to improve and achieve the desired performance.
Lastly, you also need to check out the warranty of the CPU coolers. Warranty is mostly provided by the manufacturer, which gives you the confidence to buy the product. When a product has been provided with a warranty, you can stay sure that the manufacturer will take care of the product in case of any damage. For this, you don’t need to pay a single penny but receive the right services in times of need.
White CPU Coolers FAQs
Ans: All the names of coolers that we have mentioned are known to be the best in the market. However, if you want to know the top best CPU cooler, we will suggest you choose Cooler Master. This is a known brand that has constantly been offering services with high-quality components.
Ans: Yes. When you choose a high-end cooling system for your computer, it maintains the temperature of the computer, which can also result in ensuring low resistance. This increases electricity flow within the hardware like RAM, CPU, GPU and others, indirectly improving the computer’s performance and FPS.
Ans: For 4K, the frame rate must be 24FPS.
Ans: When it comes to a powerful CPU cooler, there are a lot of important features that you need to check. According to us, the Thermaltake TH360 is an all-in-one liquid cooling system known for its extreme power. Apart from this, it has exciting lighting to keep you entertained.
So, now that you have checked all of these and the specifications as well, it is time to find out the top three editor’s choices.
- CoolerMaster CPU Coolers is a reasonable choice for users. It is the 3rd generation dual chamber pump that improves efficiency and performance. The cycle flow design improves airflow, and PVM curves on the blade maintain the air pressure. You also get an RGB controller for colour customisation. It is compatible with AMD and Intel processors and is made with industrial-grade material. With a huge 1800 rpm and 15 dB noise, it maintains the power that you need.
- Thermaltake White CPU Coolers is packed with some superb features. It has been designed with a copper base plate to maintain heat conductivity. The inclusion of a radiator maintains the cool and comes with preset modes to create lighting systems. The three high static fans of 120 MM ensure excellent cooling. It also has a very simple and easy installation. The 3-pin connector type is compatible with AMD and Intel processors. The maximum rotational speed is 2500 rpm and 59.28 CFM of airflow.
- Thermalright White CPU Coolers is a known choice for people who are looking for power. This is a powerful choice as it is made with an aluminium heat sink. It also has metal fasteners that are compatible with Intel and AMD processors. The standard PWM fans can achieve a fan speed of 1550 rpm. The SS2 mounting system ensures seamless installation and can be an excellent choice for medium size computer cases. It has a noise of less than 25.6 dB and an airflow of 66.17 CFM.
So, now that you have gathered all the information about the CPU coolers, it is time for you to go ahead and make a purchase.